PDA

View Full Version : Can't See Kinect Share Photos!

nelics
01-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Even after uploading the pictures from Kinect Adventures, and Kinect Sports MULTIPLE times, whenever I log into kinect share I always get Havent Played _____? Find out more here.
Anybody have a solution for this?

RichXbox360
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
At least you can log into kinectshare.com, I've lost my password for that, and have no way of retrieving it as my account is linked to an email address I no longer have access to.

nelics
01-05-2011, 10:34 PM
At least you can log into kinectshare.com, I've lost my password for that, and have no way of retrieving it as my account is linked to an email address I no longer have access to.
It doesent mean anything that I can get on kinectshare if I cant even do anything on the site...

DoctorPolski
01-06-2011, 12:03 PM

kinectshare.com uses your Windows Live ID, the same login as your xbox profile / windows live account. This would mean you have lost access to those as well if you needed to recover that same password.

RichXbox360
01-06-2011, 07:09 PM
kinectshare.com uses your Windows Live ID, the same login as your xbox profile / windows live account. This would mean you have lost access to those as well if you needed to recover that same password.

I can still log into my Xbox Live profile, I just can't use Kinectshare.com, that site sucks anyway so yeh.

PerfectInsanity
01-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Has it been longer than 30 days since you uploaded? They are only up for that long i believe.