PDA

View Full Version : Where did my players go

DmAuViIrD
01-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Started a Be a GM with Avs

I drafted and was traded some solid rookies, but i cant find them to place in my AHL roster

Also my #1 draft pick a 71 RW who i promoted to the NHL after the draft to go for the achievement which i got, but when i went to place him back in the AHL, its said i cant and he would have to play juniors.

So i was wondering if this is where some of my other rookies are and i was wondering how do i transfer them to my AHL roster, as i would rather have young talent to so-so prime aged players on my team

Defiantllama14
01-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Started a Be a GM with Avs

I drafted and was traded some solid rookies, but i cant find them to place in my AHL roster

Also my #1 draft pick a 71 RW who i promoted to the NHL after the draft to go for the achievement which i got, but when i went to place him back in the AHL, its said i cant and he would have to play juniors.

So i was wondering if this is where some of my other rookies are and i was wondering how do i transfer them to my AHL roster, as i would rather have young talent to so-so prime aged players on my team

Are you positive that they are not already on your AHL roster?

DmAuViIrD
01-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Yes i checked the AHL a few times not there, there are around 5-6 players all rookies who dont appear on the starting roster or on the squad

Defiantllama14
01-07-2011, 12:11 AM
These players that you drafted, did you offer them a contract during the resigning phrase of the off season because if you did not then they are free agents. If you can remember the players names check in the free agent pool. If they are not there then check all other teams. They have got to be somewhere.

DmAuViIrD
01-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Definitely signed the guys who where 77 - 68

As said in the original post, one played on my NHL team for the ach and then i went to place him back in the minors and the game said i couldn't as he needed to go back to the juniors

Defiantllama14
01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Yea I shouold have known that. Okay well I am out of ideas. My last bit of advise is to actually sift through all the team and free agent pool until you find them. Maybe you can trade for them back. But other than that I believe tt\hat it was just a huge case of bad luck for you man.