PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about the Ending?

juliahope
01-06-2011, 06:03 AM
What did you think about the ending? I've watched all the seasons of Lost (except for the last one) and I want to hear how other people made sense of the end of the game.

It seems like a lot of people thought the game was uninteresting or too scarce, but I found it pretty fun. Sometimes it's nice to play a straightforward game. The easy 1000 :gsicon: weren't bad either.

:)

Bryson
01-10-2011, 11:46 PM
i agree. it's not the best game i've ever played but it was a fun playthrough.

legoassassinV2
07-14-2011, 05:59 AM
This seems like an old topic, but I just spent the afternoon starting/beating this game so I felt like giving my opinion :D

The game was alright, it reminded me of the old Harry Potter games I used to play with my sister when I was younger. While I was playing, I was always looking forward to talking to characters from the show as I encountered them just to listen to the...awkward voice acting XD Very enjoyable!

It was great to see iconic places like the Hatch, the crash site, etc. (hmm where was the tail end/that plane Boone and Locke found? Suppose they can't have included everything.).

Overall, I liked playing the game, but I don't think it'd be as enjoyable if you're not into Lost...obviously...

Oh and the Black Smoke monster is really...frustrating :P

shauncobain
08-08-2011, 05:23 PM
oh my god that ending just made no sense to me at all i had to actually look at the whole plot lines of the show to understand theres a time travel thing going on
:confused::mad:

TraderSam
08-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Eh the ending was weird but I was ok with the fact that he had atoned for his mistakes and now the girl was with him on the blasted island.
It has been a few years since I played though so I may be overlooking a few things.
One important thing to remember though is that nothing in the game can be regarded as cannon.

ConstantC4RN4GE
09-09-2011, 02:59 AM
The ending was dull compared to the show itself. The storyline was too simple in itself but it could've been worse.

Emaninator
09-09-2011, 07:37 AM
lets put it this way the ending fits in perfectly with lost

JCDRANZER
10-07-2011, 01:04 AM
lets put it this way the ending fits in perfectly with lost

My thoughts exactly......the ending had the WTF feeling to it like the ENTIRE series of LOST. You know before this year, I probably watched a half episode of LOST but earlier this year, I watched the entire series in one go....took me a month or more. I really liked the series but also felt that it wasted a lot of my time.

Anyways, I did episode 1 on Wednesday and then episodes 2 to 6 today. I know the ending already because someone spoilt it for me but I'm still gonna finish this game to get my 1000G.

I got this game for 3 (about $5 US Dollars) as a pre-owned copy. I liked the game but once I finish it, I'm thinking of trading it in on Saturday because this game actually has no real replay value to it.:(

squeemu
12-14-2011, 10:09 AM
What I thought was interesting was the game brought time travel and alternate realities into the picture before the season of Lost that did that.

Other than that, I felt like the game was way too short. I wish it had been several times longer.

Sacrilege
12-20-2011, 07:48 AM
easiest game to complete, i was a little disappointed with the ending but it did fit in with the craziness of the Lost series

Foxxy kyle
04-07-2012, 02:46 AM
I hate the ending...Im lost (No pun intended) and no idea what just happened pretty much...

razRDJ
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Yea i'd rather see a Lost 2 even after these negative reviews i love'd the game

Jeesp
05-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Really weird ending. I have no idea what happened.

eiVaL
07-28-2012, 02:29 PM
he was basically dreaming it all.

THE DEADLY DOG
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Man the ending...

+1 for Lisa though. ;)