PDA

View Full Version : DOOM every gonna come back on Marketplace?

CONKER1182
01-08-2011, 01:43 AM
I downloaded it before it got taken off Marketplace and I highly doubt it`s ever gonna come back on Marketplace for how old it is. What do you guys think will DOOM ever come back on Marketplace?

Starstrukk X360A
01-08-2011, 01:48 AM
I didn't even know it was taken off of the Marketplace.

Thankfully I bought it years ago.

BLOOdREDkN7GHT
01-08-2011, 01:49 AM
i doubt itll come back unless there is an outcry of people who want it, but its not like microsoft listens to its users anyways... but does that mean that the doom server is down? if i remember correctly there were some multiplayer cheevos that i still need to get...

CONKER1182
01-08-2011, 03:01 AM
i doubt itll come back unless there is an outcry of people who want it, but its not like microsoft listens to its users anyways... but does that mean that the doom server is down? if i remember correctly there were some multiplayer cheevos that i still need to get...

Dunno if the servers are down but I got these multiplayer achievements long before this got taken off the Marketplace.

makecrack
01-10-2011, 06:18 AM
ive never heard of a game that wasn't free just getting taken off the marketplace without a notice. i finally got the online achievements from boosting just today, but that does suck its not available to buy anymore.

CONKER1182
01-10-2011, 07:09 AM
ive never heard of a game that wasn't free just getting taken off the marketplace without a notice. i finally got the online achievements from boosting just today, but that does suck its not available to buy anymore.

This is not the first time this has happened to certain Arcade games and DLC.

judd90
01-10-2011, 07:12 AM
I didn't realize it was gone, lucky i already have it...

Ravenhood
01-20-2011, 05:56 PM

From reading elsewhere on the forums, it sounds like the servers are still up. It's really weird that such a popular game was delisted with absolutely no warning... At least the devs are keeping things running, though.

MikeyTruant
02-05-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/25/doom-double-d-dodgeball-pulled-from-xbla/

stuhp
02-06-2011, 12:57 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/25/doom-double-d-dodgeball-pulled-from-xbla/

This same bit of news was already posted in this forum - found[/URL] [U]here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3663403&postcount=9). Thank you anyhow, but please - read before you post.

Corrosivescott
02-21-2011, 08:47 PM
I bought it from amazon.com yesterday and the guy sent me a code to download it and it works. It was $20 though, but we all know that this game is just that good :woop: hope this helps people who are looking for it ;)