PDA

View Full Version : Which song did you use for the Infinity achievement?

Kaira
01-08-2011, 03:00 AM
So, I bought the Lips game yesterday and played it for about an hour before the achievement popped up. I got it with the DLC song, The Phantom of the Opera from the Andrew Lloyd Webber Vol.2 pack. Apparently there are some methods to get the achievement, but I was wondering if anyone just randomly got it by playing random songs and which songs were used.

pauly_27
01-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Had infinity on two songs. First time was on Karma Chameleon (would recommend anyone looking to do it using this) and on Alone by Heart, which is obviously DLC.

I've had enough points to get infinity on some other songs, but missed infinity because I didn't get all 6 medals.

Tom115
01-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Hey Baby and Viva la Vida.

siderinc
01-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Somewhere only we know from Keane

you can chat it, tried it a few times but didnt seem to work for me... so i tried this song once and got it.. you need a little over 2 million points to get it

LtP
01-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Karma Chameleon was hella easy to get this on, with a score of only 2,8 mil or so.
Edit/update:

I got alot of songs on infinity now, and it really only seems to make sense if I put it like this:

Just pick a good song, try to get as many as possible vibrato-bunusses and all medals seems to be a must.
Also I think that you need to get over 90% of the bars filled, but this I can't confirm.
:woop:

dersuedwanderer
06-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Got it first on Viva la Vida. But it seems, if you got it once, itīs - however - easier to obtain.
After the first time I got it again and again and again....?!

Connor Angel
02-24-2012, 03:03 AM
It's weird, 'cause I always thought it would be a very hard song, but I always get Infinity with MORE THAN WORDS from EXTREME.

MANDY
05-14-2012, 06:54 AM
I've got the Infinity rank on several songs:
* Don't know why - Norah Jones
* Apologize - One republic
* Karma chameleon - Culture club
* More than words - Extreme
* White flag - Dido
* Shout - Tears for Fears