View Full Version : Avatar Kinect chat

judd90
01-08-2011, 10:22 AM
YouTube - COMING SOON: Avatar Kinect chat

Wtf?

judd90
01-08-2011, 11:04 PM
No one had anything to say about this?

I think its a weird idea, it must be for people that are embarrassed about showing themselves. But do people really want to sit there talking to an avatar?

Gun-Nut
01-09-2011, 07:14 PM
All that came to mind when I watched this was WHY IN THE HELL!? I don't really see anyone sitting down using it at all just seems like wasted time coding something like this.

I would rather see Video Kinect allow for more then one other person... I'm assuming you can only have a one to one chat I've not actually used it.

XRedemptional
01-09-2011, 07:22 PM
No one had anything to say about this?

I think its a weird idea, it must be for people that are embarrassed about showing themselves. But do people really want to sit there talking to an avatar?
This is honestly the only reason why anyone would want to do this.

judd90
01-09-2011, 11:17 PM
All that came to mind when I watched this was WHY IN THE HELL!? I don't really see anyone sitting down using it at all just seems like wasted time coding something like this.

I would rather see Video Kinect allow for more then one other person... I'm assuming you can only have a one to one chat I've not actually used it.
I don't think its out yet.

I think you can have a few people chatting but i'm not 100%.

mightymightyme
01-10-2011, 01:05 AM
I think it could be a fun version of video chat, also its a great example of the tech that kinect can do.

makecrack
01-10-2011, 03:08 AM
if its free i welcome the addition with open arms. It doesn't look very fun, but as an extra option for video chat its nice.

steamvalve14
01-18-2011, 03:02 PM
It could also be that and they don't want people to be doing inappropriate things in chat, if you know what I mean. (If you've ever been on chatroulette, chances are you know what I mean)

judd90
01-18-2011, 08:33 PM
It could also be that and they don't want people to be doing inappropriate things in chat, if you know what I mean. (If you've ever been on chatroulette, chances are you know what I mean)
Yeah but that's not going to stop it, if they want to do 'inappropriate' stuff they can just use the normal Kinect chat....

RichXbox360
01-18-2011, 09:37 PM
It will be for people who don't have fast enough connections for good quality video chat.