PDA

View Full Version : Exiled Prince DLC

IVIR BLOBBY
01-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Leading video game developer BioWare has announced “The Exiled Prince,” a three-mission digital content pack for Dragon Age II, will be available for download coinciding with Dragon Age II’s retail launch on March 8, 2011. Gamers who pre-order Dragon Age II before January 11 will receive a free upgrade to the Dragon Age II BioWare Signature Edition, which includes additional content including “The Exiled Prince” DLC pack, the game’s digital soundtrack and an exclusive in-game digital armory featuring a variety of in-game weapons. For those who do not preorder Dragon Age II before January 11, “The Exiled Prince” will be available for purchase separately for 560 Microsoft Points.

“The Exiled Prince” introduces the noble archer Sebastian Vael, with players joining him in the middle of his quest to avenge the brutal murder of his family. Sworn to the priesthood as a boy, Sebastian is forced to re-enter the viper's nest of princely politics when his family is brutally murdered, leaving him as the sole surviving heir. Banding together with Sebastian and his unshakable loyalty and excellent aim, players will choose to either avenge Sebastian's murdered family to reclaim his title or direct his holy vengeance on their enemies in Kirkwall. In addition to this action-packed storyline, players will also be able to enlist Sebastian as a follower throughout a majority of Dragon Age II.

http://gametestlab.com/gaming-news/622-dragon-age-ii-the-exiled-prince-dlc-unveiled.html

Great News, He's no Shale but he'll do :)

Scotty
01-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Leading video game developer BioWare has announced “The Exiled Prince,” a three-mission digital content pack for Dragon Age II, will be available for download coinciding with Dragon Age II’s retail launch on March 8, 2011. Gamers who pre-order Dragon Age II before January 11 will receive a free upgrade to the Dragon Age II BioWare Signature Edition, which includes additional content including “The Exiled Prince” DLC pack, the game’s digital soundtrack and an exclusive in-game digital armory featuring a variety of in-game weapons. For those who do not preorder Dragon Age II before January 11, “The Exiled Prince” will be available for purchase separately for 560 Microsoft Points.

http://gametestlab.com/gaming-news/622-dragon-age-ii-the-exiled-prince-dlc-unveiled.html

Great News, He's no Shale but he'll do :) excellent this looks sweet. glad i preordered mine.:)

tkhbecker
01-16-2011, 04:23 AM
excellent this looks sweet. glad i preordered mine.:) I was procrastenating on pre-order and missed the date. Im glade its a DLC atleast I can get it...

FSparacino4
01-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Whew! I pre-ordered on Jan. 8 without knowing about this!

Cre4t0re
01-22-2011, 10:30 PM
First bit of dlc for no extra cost! I'm just getting more and more exited about this game, looks brilliant.

Graivul
02-08-2011, 08:08 AM
I was on the fence about pre-ordering, not any more, definitely going to pre-order this now!!:woop:

grim0187
02-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Awsome, this DLC sounds excellent and 560 points aint too bad. :woop:

R0KETM4N
02-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Every day, I grow happier because I pre-ordered the Signature Edition =) I love you Bioware!

AkaDodson
02-19-2011, 03:44 PM
I personally love being screwed on date stipulations.

XperimntNterror
02-21-2011, 02:05 PM
i just hope this is more entertaining than the day one DLC for DA: O and ME2. at least it will be free for those of us who slapped down our preorders early.

SuperWoody64
02-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Any word on achievements?

TehGreyWolf
02-23-2011, 10:56 AM
I really want this game I played the demo for it and thought it was cool don't know about preordering it though.

surreal_82
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I really want this game I played the demo for it and thought it was cool don't know about preordering it though.

Not really worth the pre-oder now unless you got the orriginal date signature edition, otherwise you miss out on a fair few bits... but all copies come with some extras... just not the exiled prince

Stevey Boy2006
02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Ive already preordered so Iv got the signature edition but after playing the demo Im not sure I want it

surreal_82
02-24-2011, 12:35 PM
then keep it pre-ordered and e-bay it or sell it on here or something, im sure someone would pay for it with the extra dlc

Stevey Boy2006
02-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Nah Im gonna play it- hopefully itll be better than the Demo when you get into it

Jenneke88
02-25-2011, 09:44 PM
@stevey boy: If you don't like it don't buy it. Why post how much you hate the demo on every thread in this forum. We get it. YOU DON'T LIKE THE DEMO. No need to keep whining about it.

Back on topic: I was actually 9 days too late with pre-ordering mine, but luckily there were (are) still a few stores offering the signature edition over here.

Lord Yamikage
02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
@stevey boy: If you don't like it don't buy it. Why post how much you hate the demo on every thread in this forum. We get it. YOU DON'T LIKE THE DEMO. No need to keep whining about it.

[....]

He was debating whether the game was up to his expectation after playing the demo, and was on the border of decision. He never said he didn't like it, nor did he said he hated the demo. His decision is hazy, doesn't mean his whining. Don't change what people are saying in your comment.

OP: Aw.... missed my chance for free DLC. Good thing I have job, so $7 isn't going to kill my wallet.

FSparacino4
02-26-2011, 05:03 PM
He was debating whether the game was up to his expectation after playing the demo, and was on the border of decision. He never said he didn't like it, nor did he said he hated the demo. His decision is hazy, doesn't mean his whining. Don't change what people are saying in your comment.

Apparently you don't know to read Jenneke88's post so let me clarify it for you. I am going to make it real easy for you so pay attention to the bold in the quote below.

Wait for it...wait for it. Now let it sink in. Apparently you haven't been reading other threads on these boards or you will notice stevie boy bashing the demo over and over and going on how much it sucks and telling others not to buy it. Yet he states he is still getting the game. Jeez. As a forum veteran I would expect more from you. So he isn't changing what other people are saying.

Lord Yamikage
02-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Apparently you don't know to read Jenneke88's post so let me clarify it for you. I am going to make it real easy for you so pay attention to the bold in the quote below.

Wait for it...wait for it. Now let it sink in. Apparently you haven't been reading other threads on these boards or you will notice stevie boy bashing the demo over and over and going on how much it sucks and telling others not to buy it. Yet he states he is still getting the game. Jeez. As a forum veteran I would expect more from you. So he isn't changing what other people are saying.

I guess my laziness got the best of me, and did not bother to check the other threads made by Stevey Boy. With that said, I couldn't also simply assumed with what Jenneke said about what Stevey is true. Note to self, I'll beat my lazy ass next time, and look things up.

Durdens Wrath
02-28-2011, 06:20 AM
i just hope this is more entertaining than the day one DLC for DA: O and ME2. at least it will be free for those of us who slapped down our preorders early.

Aw come on now. Shale was a fantastic add, as was the giant ass box you could stow your gear in.

And while it was short, and didn't give you much, I really enjoyed the haunting scenes in ME2 of visiting the Normandy's wreckage.

twhiting9275
02-28-2011, 05:17 PM
yay to pre-ordering in September. All the cool stuff at the same price of the original game!!

SouthrnReb09
04-13-2011, 04:52 PM
is the dlc worth the money? i will prolly still get it just for the achievements but i may wait til it drops some before spending the points on it

maitai121
07-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I liked this DLC but honestly I thought it was a bit short and too simple. By the time you do this DLC you should be plenty leveled up and used to the game play. So I would assume they would make it harder even on the casual setting. I wasn't to impressed but I wasn't horribly disappointed either. Im for sure more excited about the new DLC that comes out on July 26Th of this year.