PDA

View Full Version : upload 300 how?

jelwez
01-09-2011, 05:43 PM
i cant get Lips to recognise my external hard drive properly, I have just moved my entire music library which contains 1175 songs onto an external hard drive yet it is only showing 120 songs. My tele has a USB port and plig the hard drive into that and it recognised the whole library fine so why doesnt Lips?

siderinc
01-10-2011, 05:06 AM
You really need to add them to your libary i dont know excactly how to do it but i think if you look at the bottem of your screen when you select a song from your hard drive they say wich button you must press :)

good luck removing them all :) cuase its really annying when your done ^^

J Hart 52
01-25-2011, 05:43 AM
I wound up using my Zune to import to the library

Ivanich E Ringpiece
03-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Im doing it the long way round by adding them seperately...
Still not there yet though lol

jelwez
04-10-2011, 06:17 PM
You really need to add them to your libary i dont know excactly how to do it but i think if you look at the bottem of your screen when you select a song from your hard drive they say wich button you must press :)^^

But the problem is Lips isnt recognising the songs on my hard drive so i cant even begin to upload them im My Lips and have only selected the usb drive but it says there are no songs even tho i have 6 gig worth of music on there

kemik
04-30-2011, 09:45 PM
this is crazy having to add 300 individually. does anyone know how i can add 300 tunes from my ipod automatically some how?

Thanks