PDA

View Full Version : > Please answer this if you know!

JONBLEACH
01-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, i played fableIII last night until 6am because i was hooked.

Anyways i was queen doing the rule portion and i did the good part for most of the bills but decided to do the evil one for RE-BUILDING BOWERSTONE OLD. I thought i wouldnt have enough money to fill -700,000 but later in the game i had 15mil in my treasury.

Then i looked at the silver/gold key guide on here and it said if you dont repair it then the KEYS THERE ARE MISSABLE.

So here is my issue, it said i woyld have to get them in another persons world.
In order to get them will the host need to not have gotten them yet either.
There are 2 silver keys there.
I dont understand this portion, i dont want to start over a game to get 2 keys.

If anyone has any insight into tis matter it would be great.
If i can still get them in a game where the host already got them then maybe someone could invite me to their game please.

My GT is JONBLEACH

TombRaiser
01-10-2011, 07:15 PM
One of the silver keys is outside of the city walls of Bowerstone Old Quarter, so not rebuilding is no matter.

The other key that is usually found in The Nightshade house, can be found in the next house over.

Other option: If you join someone else's game to get the keys, it doesn't matter if they got it or not, because there will be a ghost image of the key if the host had already got the key, but it would appear solid (not ghost imaged) to you.

Toams07
01-10-2011, 07:15 PM
I think you can collect them in another someone's world, but I don't know if it matters if the other one has or hasnt collected them already

niko da bos
01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
One of the silver keys is outside of the city walls of Bowerstone Old Quarter, so not rebuilding is no matter.

The other key that is usually found in The Nightshade house, can be found in the next house over.

Other option: If you join someone else's game to get the keys, it doesn't matter if they got it or not, because there will be a ghost image of the key if the host had already got the key, but it would appear solid (not ghost imaged) to you.

can confirm what tomb said. i have helped several people finish their keys/flowers/books. you will still be able to see your silver keys regardless if the other hero has found them yet.

again just like tomb said, the items just look a little faded if you already got them in your world, and the other hero still hasnt. (or clear solid if you still need them)

scifi riot
01-10-2011, 11:19 PM
If i can still get them in a game where the host already got them then maybe someone could invite me to their game please.

My GT is JONBLEACH

i have access to all the keys in my world. i sent you a fr/message.

JONBLEACH
01-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your input

@SciFi Riot i havent gotten any FR yet on xbox live