PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable on easy?

stephenwalker001
01-10-2011, 08:12 PM
I played this game 3 times now, getting story achievments, leveling up to maximum and getting all the sarcophaguses or sarcophagi which ever you prefer. However I haven't managed to get Untouchable or Invincible yet.

I was thinking to save myself some extra work, can these be unlocked on easy? As obviously the two bosses will require less hits before they go down.

Thanks.

SpinelesS
01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
I played this game 3 times now, getting story achievments, leveling up to maximum and getting all the sarcophaguses or sarcophagi which ever you prefer. However I haven't managed to get Untouchable or Invincible yet.

I was thinking to save myself some extra work, can these be unlocked on easy? As obviously the two bosses will require less hits before they go down.

Thanks.

Yes they can (just got untouchable)

I lowered the difficulty from medium to easy right at the start for the "Don't worry. We won't tell if you don't" achievement

I set up a usb stick and copied my autosaves and everything, but I got the thing my first try (with 2 reloads of the checkpoints on the hard drive)