PDA

View Full Version : Dark World Challenge 8

thepaxman
01-10-2011, 09:17 PM
I just can not do this! It is infuriating. I have tried doing it how it is set up to work, I have tried doing it how the Spanish guy has done it on youtube but can't quite get the carriage over the gap.

Help please!

thepaxman
01-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Nobody? :(

Tyger7
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm currently doing a guide on all challenges, as well as an achievement guide. I'll get back to you when I'm on that challenge, I'm at Dark World and on Challenge 4 so I can give it a try after work. Hopefully I can figure it out and let you know! Otherwise I'll be back here same as you ;)

coley19
01-14-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm currently doing a guide on all challenges, as well as an achievement guide. I'll get back to you when I'm on that challenge, I'm at Dark World and on Challenge 4 so I can give it a try after work. Hopefully I can figure it out and let you know! Otherwise I'll be back here same as you ;) when do you think your have the guides done bud

Suki
01-14-2011, 11:18 PM
u dont need a guide just search for the level in the gallery under solutions and it will give u 6 different ways to complete every puzzle its almost impossible to be stuck on any level

coley19
01-15-2011, 01:47 AM
u dont need a guide just search for the level in the gallery under solutions and it will give u 6 different ways to complete every puzzle its almost impossible to be stuck on any level didnt know about that lol ill look later

Suki
01-16-2011, 01:06 PM
the search feature makes it an easy and enjoyable 1000 imo

thepaxman
01-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks, just had a look at a couple of solutions and I just needed one ramp to make it work, can't believe I never saw that!

Tyger7
01-20-2011, 06:52 AM
when do you think your have the guides done bud

Few more days. I plan to just make each world have it's own video. I have most of it written up. What I'll do is just hit start on every level in a world so you can see the idea. I'll put all 10 challenges in one video, cutting everything inbetween to make it a quick 5 minute video. This way you don't have to search for solutions, which should make it go faster.

Murgatroyd7
10-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Holy crap, this is infuriating. I've been stuck on this level for over an hour because I simply cannot get it to work. I tried the video solution (which is basically the same solution as on EA's server), but it doesn't help me in the slightest. I get that I need to delay the cart, but I can't do it properly. When I place a knight (for the domino effect), he either causes too much of a delay or not nearly enough. And moving it even tiniest little bit causes a drastic change in results. Either the spiked ball ends up blocking the cart's path or it doesn't fall until the cart hits the ramp. I've never had this much trouble in the game, so it's extremely frustrating.

EDIT: Finally! After nearly two hours of moving things in the smallest movements I could manage, I beat the stupid thing. This game has been a lot of fun, but I HATED that challenge.

EDIT 2: Just completed the game and I have to say that I definitely think this was the most difficult/frustrating challenge of the whole game. There were plenty of tricky parts throughout, but this was the only one I really struggled with.

Jorn Splinter
12-16-2011, 06:53 PM
whats the easiest way? or how can you find solution. i found some solutions in the game but they were all about other levels cant select the level.

Lewd Llama 69
01-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Easiest way i found to do it was to place a statue in the middle of the rest of the statues. Then place a balloon on the first 2 statues nearest the coach. Then a attach a balloon to the bomb. Then finally a ramp to the left at the end. The 2 balloons shouold delay pushing the coach for a bit so it will be hit and propelled by the blast from the bomb.