PDA

View Full Version : Tough Love Achievement

DanteSparda504
01-11-2011, 10:33 AM
I missed this achievement in my playthrough. I was wondering if this is one of those acheivements where I can join a friends game and like unlock it for being there(like the "or see another hero do so" achievements) or if I will just have to play through the game again.

A friend of mine is right at the end and I can join his game when he logs in next to play but I wont waste my time and ruin the experience for him if I can't get it.

Thanks!

rekikire
01-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Nope, you have to do it yourself, another playthrough is pretty quick, just make sure you buy a lot of property as you are playing, then leave the game running overnight with a wired controller and you'll get the cash you need.

DanteSparda504
01-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the info! Money wasn't the issue, I had plenty of money, it just ended and I didn't have any warning and was just short a little bit in the treasury so I didn't get to add it to the treasury since it did just end. Probably just wont get this bleep bloop then :p

skewie
01-13-2011, 02:54 AM
Hey.

I have related questions regarding this achievement, I'm on my first playthrough and want to get this right the first time. Anyway, does the gold I collect during the first part of the game transfer over to the second part? I have like 7mil already and I haven't left for Aurora. Can I just put this gold in the treasury as soon as I can on the second part and just do the good choices afterwards and that'd be it?

TwistedFate
01-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Hey.

I have related questions regarding this achievement, I'm on my first playthrough and want to get this right the first time. Anyway, does the gold I collect during the first part of the game transfer over to the second part? I have like 7mil already and I haven't left for Aurora. Can I just put this gold in the treasury as soon as I can on the second part and just do the good choices afterwards and that'd be it?

Yes, you can just transfer it from your treasury to the kingdoms treasury. You will need more than that to make all the good decisions, but you can transfer at any time. Just make sure you have 6.5 million in there when you get to 121 days to go.

LiLBrOwNiE247
01-13-2011, 03:23 AM
Just make sure you have 6.5 million in there when you get to 121 days to go.

Yeah, that part was what confounded me when I got to it. It said "121 days until the attack" so I thought that I had some more time. Little did I know that 120 days disappear without reason or rhyme :(

FSparacino4
01-13-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey.

In order to make all the good decisions and still have enough gold aim for 8.5 - 9 million. Open the Sunset House demon door once you become Ruler for 1 million gold, tax free. :)