PDA

View Full Version : All characters shouldn't be announced...

thereefernander
01-11-2011, 12:05 PM
As I find my self googling "MK9 Characters" trying to confirm my suspicion that they actually killed off Liu Kang (Being he was a zombie in Deception) I sudden realize and say to myself....not all of the characters should be leaked. I think they should still leave some of them secret, and have them be unlocked! Imagine your surprise when you perform a task and are generously gifted with your favorite underground MK character to play as!

Snow Camo Kid
01-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Surprises are best, but you know that there will be a leak tellin all the starting and unlockable characters... unfortunatly.

HabsCen10ial
01-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Yes surprises in games were much better before the internet really took off. Now we know everything before we even play.

XxStuartxX 1990
01-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Sadly secrets dont remain secrets for long anymore

jswartz0181
02-17-2011, 08:32 AM
As I find my self googling "MK9 Characters" trying to confirm my suspicion that they actually killed off Liu Kang (Being he was a zombie in Deception)
To be fair though, remember, this isn't really a continuation of any story. As the fact that there is no sub-title would suggest, this is more in the lines of a reboot than a sequel, so it doesn't really matter who's died or hasn't in previous games' stories.

thereefernander
02-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Touche, jswartz.

Cav Clayton
02-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Yeah it's going back to the years of MK 1-3. I'll assume the story mode is set in 3 due to all the characters.

It'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

Vulger Spartan
02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
yeah I want surprises. they should have made a mix of releasing info about super cool characters & Some average characters & Then keep the rest untalked about, Keep the Secret, Unlockable, and Unplayable opponents Secret.

For instance as much as I am Psyched about Noob Saibot, I mean he looks like he's Gonna Be a Combo King, but it would have been Amazing picking up the game, looking at the back of the box (trying to make out what the select screen looks like), getting home turning on my game & The Huge Surprise seeing Noob Saibot on the Select Screen! That would have blown my mind!

I'm sure there may be surprises still in there, I hope so anyway...

thereefernander
02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
yeah I want surprises. they should have made a mix of releasing info about super cool characters & Some average characters & Then keep the rest untalked about, Keep the Secret, Unlockable, and Unplayable opponents Secret.

For instance as much as I am Psyched about Noob Saibot, I mean he looks like he's Gonna Be a Combo King, but it would have been Amazing picking up the game, looking at the back of the box (trying to make out what the select screen looks like), getting home turning on my game & The Huge Surprise seeing Noob Saibot on the Select Screen! That would have blown my mind!

I'm sure there may be surprises still in there, I hope so anyway...

Exactly! I'm going to try to keep myself limited to secret character info before release...but it'll be so hard! I wanna follow every update on this game as they come up!