PDA

View Full Version : Secret Achievements?

nicidee
01-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know what the Secret Achievement(s) are for this game? It didn't show when I looked up the achievement list on here. I guess not too many people play this game.

I have heard a lot of bad stuff about it, but personally, I like it. I have Kinect Sports as well and it's true - that game does function better and generally has better gameplay. But Motion Sports is just a completely different game. I play it mostly for the horseback riding, but I also like the skiing, football, and hangliding activities. The only overlap between this game and Kinect Sports is soccer and boxing.

I probably won't get all the achievement points for this one, but I do enjoy the game. I play it and Kinect Sports about the same amount.

lappy2222
01-29-2011, 07:58 PM
I think it is going to be for getting all the achievements. Kinda like 2K sports. So it will be once you get 950, the last achievement for 50 gs will unlock. But noone on earth will get this achievment because this is going to be the hardest game ever to 1000/1000

stallionsafty21
01-30-2011, 11:55 PM
I think it is going to be for getting all the achievements. Kinda like 2K sports. So it will be once you get 950, the last achievement for 50 gs will unlock. But noone on earth will get this achievment because this is going to be the hardest game ever to 1000/1000

What makes it so hard? Just curious