PDA

View Full Version : Fully upgraded weapon glitch?

truspector
01-12-2011, 12:21 AM
I just fully upgraded my scythe's warhammer and no achievement. What gives?

I have the 300 kills, 200 with unwoven shock, and 30 quests completed and no achievement? Is there something else I need to do to unlock it?

dakisbac
01-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Look at the summary in the armory in the Sanctuary. IIRC the progress bars for each objective glow when complete, so my guess is the bar looks 100% filled but isn't glowing.

truspector
01-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Look at the summary in the armory in the Sanctuary. IIRC the progress bars for each objective glow when complete, so my guess is the bar looks 100% filled but isn't glowing.

After the upgrade I had to pull the weapon out in battle. I was about to start throwing controllers. :uzi:

Crowleyman
01-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I had 2 done for Shrieking Pilgrim, and the last was kill 150 Hollow Men. The stat page for the rifle said I'd killed the 150, but I hadn't yet gotten the little animation you get for each level-up of the weapon (the lightning storm thing). So I killed a few more Hollow Men, the lightning storm thing happened, and the achievement popped. Sometimes you just need to go a little over the requirements. Have you gotten that animation 3 times yet?

truspector
01-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I had 2 done for Shrieking Pilgrim, and the last was kill 150 Hollow Men. The stat page for the rifle said I'd killed the 150, but I hadn't yet gotten the little animation you get for each level-up of the weapon (the lightning storm thing). So I killed a few more Hollow Men, the lightning storm thing happened, and the achievement popped. Sometimes you just need to go a little over the requirements. Have you gotten that animation 3 times yet?

Yeah it popped when I pulled the weapon out again.

Crowleyman
01-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah it popped when I pulled the weapon out again.

Cool! Glad it worked out for ya.