PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Games?

summeranne
01-12-2011, 04:50 AM
Has there been any news about upcoming games? It seems we were flooded with info about the games that were going to be out during launch month and then... nothing. Or maybe I'm just oblivious haven't been busy with holiday stuff the last month.

judd90
01-12-2011, 05:03 AM
I was thinking the same thing, i haven't heard anything about new upcoming Kinect games.

I wish they would make a good fighting game, Fighters Uncaged was a bit shitty....

RichXbox360
01-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Um, Child of Eden? Brunswick Bowling? They're the next 2 major announced Kinect games, I'm getting Brunswick Bowling as I am addicted to Bowling on Kinect Sports, and if this is even better, roll on the 11th of Feb!

jillianknight
01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
I know they are working on a Star Wars game. Still in Development though :(

Terriah
01-12-2011, 10:49 PM
http://123kinect.com/kinect-games/

There's a good site, includes what's out too.

There's been a slow trickle of new kinect games, but they don't seem big on announcing them.

judd90
01-12-2011, 10:54 PM
I know they are working on a Star Wars game. Still in Development though :(
I read about that wasn't it called 'Star Wars Kinect'?

I think it will be good if they take their time with it and don't fuck it like they have The Force Unleashed. Using the Lightsaber will be awesome.

Cramtree
01-16-2011, 12:23 PM
What's different about Brunswick Bowling compared to the Kinect Sports one?

RichXbox360
01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
What's different about Brunswick Bowling compared to the Kinect Sports one?

It's a full simulation of Bowling, instead of just a collection of mini games, it has online leagues and everything, and there's even a kids mode where you can have the bumpers up in the lane.

luuwat
01-17-2011, 02:23 AM
wow get fit with mel b still isnt out in U.S?

anyway cant wait for the UFC trainer game, although i have no info on it!

RichXbox360
01-17-2011, 02:38 PM
wow get fit with mel b still isnt out in U.S?

anyway cant wait for the UFC trainer game, although i have no info on it!

I somehow doubt most Americans would even know who Mel B even is...

TAI JASON
01-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Steel Batallion, the new horror game from the D3 guy's and a lot more. I thought everyone knows the last E3?!? There some trailers out...

THE130173
01-17-2011, 03:12 PM
I somehow doubt most Americans would even know who Mel B even is...

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

really man? come on everyone knows that fucking retarded song from 20 years ago when this cunt has her real fucking face instead of the plastic wrap over a dead run over racoon mug she has now

ConflagrationMN
01-17-2011, 07:12 PM
You'd think they would have launched it with more games.

There are supposed to be some interesting games coming out for it though, it just might be a while. I don't expect the first games to come out on a new platform will be that great anyways.