PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the bunnies go?

Phool
01-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I finished this game about two days and noticed that I had missed three achievements.
Luckily I had an old save and could continue from there. So I figured grind some levels, kill the bunnies and get the rest afterwards.

But now when I have been roaming around for about a total of three hours on three different characters I can't seem to find a single bunny/rabbit.

So my question is: Is this a glitch? Is it just that they all disappear on my profile?

Now I am starting to get angry because of it. Since the beginning of the game is rather dull to go through again and again...

I have been looking around on the net, trying to find someone with the same issue as I am having. But only one had it. And no one else seems to mention it.

So if someone here on x360a knows the answer for this dumb achievement, please, do tell me the answer.

skanedog
01-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Likewise; I've been wandering around the Broken Valley for ages now and haven't come across a rabbit - dunno where they have all gone. Are there perhaps a fixed number of them in the game? Maybe I didn't get them all in Farglow and now I'm stuck.

Phool
01-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Well in Farglow there were only 8 for me. So there is no chance in hell that there are only 22 left in Broken and Orobas.

For some reason they took away the few rabbits that were in Orobas in DKS it means that the only place to look is in Broken. I'm starting to get a little annoyed by this now.

Vigor
01-14-2011, 03:12 PM
There are plenty of rabbits in Broken valley, even after defeating the Killer Bunny, I've come across several of them, most of them are running around hot spots in corners where you'll find some key figures and items.

My advice would be to run all over the valley and you'll be fine.

hir0 sempai
01-15-2011, 12:18 AM
how about the bandit camp in broken valley?
afaik its full with little fluffy rabbits:grab

W1cked Seraph
04-17-2011, 08:43 AM
I think they lowered the amount to summon the bunny. I am only level 11 and have killed 9 bunnies. Killed a 10th earlier and he popped up. Danced around him for 5 mins and took off a slight sliver of his HP decided to reload. I found a bunch by the caravan, the bellagar ruins by lovis tower and the bandit camp

delow
05-02-2011, 02:56 AM
the ever elusive bunny, how I chase it so. seriously though, I slaughtered 21 so far and counting, still no killer bunny.