PDA

View Full Version : So I got stuck behind a tree...

shudderWINGS
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
...and now I can't get out. Nor can I get to the Sanctuary and fast travel elsewhere because I'm technically involved in an "action" sequence.

I've already tried to load up again to see what would happen, but it brings me back to being stuck behind a tree.

Any ideas? I'm unwilling to start over, that's for sure, especially considering the progress I've made.

Toams07
01-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Try clearing your cache

shudderWINGS
01-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Try clearing your cache

What would that do? Just looking for an explanation.

niko da bos
01-12-2011, 09:52 PM
lots of people had problems or a glitch with this game, clearing the cache has helped almost every situation i saw. here is a description of what it does, and how exactly to clear the cache on your console.

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbox360faqs/a/ClearX360Cache.htm

*try it and i hope your problem is fixed bro, good luck

shudderWINGS
01-12-2011, 10:31 PM
lots of people had problems or a glitch with this game, clearing the cache has helped almost every situation i saw. here is a description of what it does, and how exactly to clear the cache on your console.

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbox360faqs/a/ClearX360Cache.htm

*try it and i hope your problem is fixed bro, good luck

I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, this didn't help either.

I cleared the cache, signed back into the game, and it prompted me to download the update. I canceled, pushed forward, and it refused to load my game, stating that my saved game was from a more updated version.

When I downloaded the update to see what would happen, it brought me right back to where I was stuck.

shudderWINGS
01-12-2011, 11:06 PM
I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, this didn't help either.

I cleared the cache, signed back into the game, and it prompted me to download the update. I canceled, pushed forward, and it refused to load my game, stating that my saved game was from a more updated version.

When I downloaded the update to see what would happen, it brought me right back to where I was stuck.

Luckily (maybe), I have another account that has moderately progressed along. Gonna be a pain to go back and get the majority of those keys though!

At least I already did the flowers and the books.

Volzagia
01-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Did you try interacting with your dog? worked for me

judd90
01-12-2011, 11:22 PM
This happened to my mate he had to restart his game because there was no way out of it. Now he always makes back up saves...

shudderWINGS
01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Did you try interacting with your dog? worked for me

My dog couldn't reach me -- I was kind of suspended in mid-air behind a tree after vaulting from a ledge in Mistpeak.

Even had a buddy of mine join my game to see if we could do the transport scheme. Didn't work either.