PDA

View Full Version : Help with 3 boss

ZIMBABUC
01-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Sooo i stuck at the big snake lvl i think is the third boss but... when he just make some spins he always get me and kill me. Any tips to avoid that.

Shelton
01-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Sooo i stuck at the big snake lvl i think is the third boss but... when he just make some spins he always get me and kill me. Any tips to avoid that.
This boss is pretty mental. First thing to note, is that it has armour, so focus on the white parts around its body. Obviously avoid the mines as best you can. What makes this fight difficult, is how unpredictable the boss moves. Once you take away its armour, it will go insane. Honestly, at this point, best advice I can offer is to just give it all you got. Use your beam, use your time shadow, shoot your time shadow and create a shockwave to try and quickly take it out.

If you see it coming for straight for you, use your rewind power to get out its way.

Good luck.

El Presidente
01-14-2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah this one's difficult, it's also been my first time to die in the game :mad:

My advice:
- use the beam a lot, as it doesn't drain your health as normal bullets do
- use the time travel a lot to create shockwaves and to do massive amounts of damage at once. The tough thing here is getting rid of the beast's armour before your health is too low.
- the boss basically enters the screen from the direction that he left it, so stay away from this side in order to have more time to react to his movements and avoid him
- when he starts going berzerk, try to position yourself in the center of his first mine circle ... it's unpredictable, where he's moving next - except for him never circling the same spot twice. So it's better to risk a hit or two by the mines than to take a massive beating from the boss himself.

Anyway: Just keep trying, it's not that difficult once you get the hang of it ... I've beaten him in my second attempt and I'm really not that good in those games (ever tried playing Ikaruga? This one's really mental!:eek:)

L0cked n L04ded
04-08-2011, 11:02 PM
When he goes berserk, go to the bottom left corner of the screen. He can't get you there.

Gacys Clown
07-18-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm kinda stuck on the 3-2 boss. The one that grabs you with an electric beam and just drains your life super-fast. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks!:)