PDA

View Full Version : Oh crap...did I just screw myself on "tough love"

Sms4001
01-13-2011, 07:43 AM
So after reading some of the posts here about this people were saying you will need about 9 million instead of the 6.5 that the games says in order to choose all the "good" choices.. well when they asked how i wanted to set the taxes I had kept it as it was so I would keep the 400,000... does anyone know if that affects my ability so save everyone? does that count as one of these "choices" everyone's talking about? I really really hope not!

Arkalivan
01-13-2011, 08:07 AM
The decisions you make during weight of the world won't affect the overall survival. As long as you have 6.5 million in the royal treasury on the last day of decisions, and you don't lose any money on that days decisions, everyone will survive. However if you do choose to take the good moral path each time, then the 9 million gold estimate is the extra 2.5 million you'll be spending out of your own pocket. Your decision on the taxes just means you only need to raise 2.1 million now, as the money saved prevented you from needing to donate.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Weight_of_the_World

That's a good way to keep track of your progress, as the last day kind of sneaks up on you. If you find yourself close to the end of that chain and you're still short on money then it's time to avoid the throne room and rent out a bunch of properties/whatever your method is of accumulating gold. The quest line is not in real time, so simply avoid making decisions if you need extra time to gather some wealth.

Sms4001
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
oh awesome! thanks for the detailed reply. I actually have the game running right now just racking up all my real estate money :-D...although I think Most of the houses are at 0% by now....:mad::mad:

captflashheart
02-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes it would have been nice if there was a repair all button to save having to go to each property in turn.....

bigbear2face
02-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Yes it would have been nice if there was a repair all button to save having to go to each property in turn.....

I don't know how many times I was thinking the exact same thing...Repairing everything is such a pain in the ass.

benjjdrummer85
02-22-2011, 06:18 AM
exactly, they went bad too fast