PDA

View Full Version : Real World Winner - Hopeless or...

Starlight126
01-13-2011, 09:36 AM
...or not?
I don't want to give anyone any false hope, also because I am one of those caring the most of this hellish piece of crap achievement unachievable. But...
Let's come to the point straight: already two people told me something which is giving me hope. These people got the achievement online without cheating (I can be sure of one, and the other one doesn't have a 100% completition on this game anyway, so I don't think he's a cheater), the one this July, the other this November. I asked them what they did to make it unlock, and they replied me they just played some online matches and it suddenly popped up.
A lot of people, and I mean a lot, have played the game online, got their wins and no achievement. But isn't it worth trying, anyway?
One of them even said he was playing with a friend of his, when online, so maybe it's even possible to just boost some wins easily. The other one said he had first entered manager mode, then quitted that one, played a ranked match, won and got the achievement.
Anyone who is willing to try this, contact me please. The chances of succeeding might be minimum, but should we really get it...can you imagine? Without expecting it to actually work, I think it's worth trying!

xPut Name Herex
01-13-2011, 01:03 PM
you can never trust people too much, although it does sound likely they didn't cheat (not having the full 100% is a somewhat good sign), people will try to cover their ass if they know they did something wrong
but damned if I don't at least give this a try. sending you a friend request now

sm182
01-13-2011, 05:33 PM
There is a manager mode glitch in FIFA 10 (look in that sub-forum for more info) which unlocks a bunch of achievements by accident. One might exist in this game (as they are basically the same game each year) but I've not seen anyone look or find one.

Starlight126
01-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Yes, the crash bug which is both in FIFA10 and in FIFA11, according to what they say...it's different though. The main part of the glitch I think is just playing a ranked match and maybe the game gets somehow cheated and fails to understand it's not an interactive league match. I just wonder how I'm ever supposed to know what triggers this, and if it's any fair in the world that customers have to find a glitch in the game in order to have a chance of earning a stupid achievement.

EA, I'll never get tired of telling everyone I'll never purchase another game by you, might that be the best game in the world, I won't care. EA sports or EA at all won't make any difference to me. Developers or publishers, I won't care. Any EA brand on the cover of a game won't enter my home anymore, not even for free. And like me, many other people will either not buy your awfully glitched games, or some will buy them just second handed so you won't see our money again. Not after thinking we're just idiots to deal with like maggots.

Come on people, some of those who read the topic so far must have not earn the achievement yet, so let's just try, come on...what's the problem, what's the risk? A couple of hours of your gaming? How much more time did you waste for more stupid reasons? Help yourself and the community, let's try this, there must be something which triggered the glitch to those people and there must be that very thing which can trigger the glitch to us too.

Happy Ronin NZ
01-13-2011, 11:18 PM
I checked TrueAchievments for others that have got this achievement in the past 6 months and messaged a couple of them. I'll report back if I get any info.

Dark_Mavis_1
01-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm happy to try?

Dark_Mavis_1

Starlight126
01-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Happy or not, someday I wish I'll understand the point of setting a full privacy on the account when it's time to boost. And underscore is different from space.
Anyway.

Do this little thing everyone please: from the main menu, pick XBox Live > Player's Hub > Hold LT and choose Career Stats > Hold RT and choose Interactive Leagues; at this point check the whole list and please see if there's anything different from a total bunch of 0s. Then report of course.
I don't know if, in case there's really a glitched way to achieve it, these stats actually change, but if it's in fact the way some may think (the opposite way as it didn't work normally, that is to say the glitched way could make count as I.L. matches those which are not such), maybe those numbers might have changed to someone who triggered something somehow. I've also asked one of those two lucky guys (the other is dead >.> Screw him, by the way) to check if he notices any different stats there, I'll let you know any updates about it.

Regarding anything else on this subject, petitions and stuff, it's too late. We either get it glitching, in the remote situation it's possible at all, or we don't get it at all, ever. Be sure of it, EA won't produce a patch.

Happy Ronin NZ
01-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Got a bunch of 0's on mine.