PDA

View Full Version : America's Army: True Soldiers Announced

angry
06-13-2007, 06:20 PM
I searched all the games sections up comming games everything and i could not find this anywhere, i am sorry if it is l;isted and i placed thread in worng section. But i am sure we not have the info i am about to rls.

Ok here we go...

America's Army: True Soldiers Announced

Ubisoft and the U.S. Army has today announced that Red Storm Entertainment, in collaboration with the Army, will launch America's Army: True Soldiers, exclusively for the Xbox 360 in September 2007. America's Army boasts a comprehensive multiplayer featuring 8 maps, clan support and is being developed by the Red Storm team using the GRAW 2 game engine. For the single-player mode, players will advance through a career and take on roles such as Rifleman, Grenadier, Automatic Rifleman and Sniper. Red Storm and the Army are working together to make sure that the America's Army: True Soldiers gameplay experience is an authentic Army experience.

The America's Army: True Soldiers game accurately portrays the values that guide Soldiers in the U.S. Army, by specifically incorporating gameplay based on mission accomplishment, teamwork, leadership, rules of engagement and respect for life and property. Just like in real combat, honor and respect must be earned, and in the game, the Play-Lead-Recruit feature allows players to earn respect as they move up through the ranks and become true leaders. Teammates can award points to other team members who play honorably and jump in when the mission is on the line.

"America's Army is a strong brand, and coupled with Red Storm Entertainment's next-gen expertise, Ubisoft and the Army are set to deliver a solid and authentic Army experience," said Tony Key, vice president of marketing at Ubisoft. "Red Storm has done an unbelievable job over the years with military action titles and we’re excited to have them work in partnership with the U.S. Army to develop America’s Army: True Soldiers."

America's Army: True Soldiers is going to be a huge multiplayer hit on Xbox LIVE and a unique feature is how the single-player experience integrates into the multiplayer aspect of the game. Single-player accomplishments and skills earned, in categories such as Valor, Marksmanship, Stealth and Conditioning, will be upgradeable and then immediately utilized on Xbox LIVE to dominate online.

As the most realistic U.S. Army experience on a console, America's Army: True Soldiers will feature high-tech equipment, including a Blue Force Tracker that improves recognition of targets while increasing information to the player. Additional Intel will be gathered by the Raven UAV and displayed on their Blue Force Tracker. AI teammates can share Intel via in-game voice-over.

America’s Army: True Soldiers is a game that will appeal to both hardcore gamers who love Xbox LIVE, military fans and those who want the ability to play through an authentic U.S. Army experience on the console.

MadDog2010
06-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Freakin sick. I just started to play this game on PC, and to hear it's coming for the Xbox 360, that is just awesome.

CHPwannabe
06-14-2007, 02:42 AM
i wasnt into the game when it first came out but i cant wait to see it on the 360

Krazie
06-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Forum made and thread moved accordingly :)

ThrillKillBill
06-14-2007, 03:20 AM
i have to admit that AA on the PC was rather challenging to get into...... i hope this is well made, it'd probably become one of the top shooters real fast if it is.

Darth Odan
07-23-2007, 04:30 AM
I wonder who will be the bad guys in this game...

veritas347
07-23-2007, 04:34 AM
i loved this game on pc it was so fun :)

Project KG
09-02-2007, 09:22 PM
To me it looked like another GRAW now that i hear it's using the GRAW 2 engine I understand it now.

ElementalSoBe
09-02-2007, 09:40 PM
I played it on the pc over my friends house it was sick, now that its comin out for the 360 is even better. I havent play the game in a long time though.

killlah631
10-08-2007, 03:29 PM
I have a feeling this is another game that is going to take forever to come out.

boofarama
07-28-2008, 05:41 AM
this game is a terrible game dont buy it any1 unless you want achievements