Best Henchman Startegy ???

JONBLEACH

Last achievement of the game:

1000 gold wages as henchman

I calculated that if you get 10gold every 5minutes that would take you 500 minutes which is equal to 9 hours.

Thats a load of time needed if this is true.

I also dont know how or if you can do it in local play or not.

And if this stacks between playing with more than one person.

I have all 50 weapons as of today so if someone lends me some great advice on this subject i might just let u borrow some of yur needed weapons.

yes you can do it local and the amount of gold you recieve increases after a set amount of time. It only took me about 2 hours local to get it. If you could loan me:

Beadle's cutlass

Souldrinker

Jack's Hammer

The TYPO

Bloodcraver

Dragonstomper .48

arkwright's flintlock

it would be very helpful.

GT: MaUriCe832

I know you can get "We Can Be Heroes " in Local Play, as I got it with my friend. ;)

Also finishing Quests and Jobs makes you gain the Gold faster, You can get the achievement pretty quickly this way, I hope this helps. :)

Finishing quests and jobs does not count towards the achievement. (This is confirmed) It Is collect 1000 gold in Henchmen wages.

After about an hour and a half, you will make 100 gold every 5 minutes. So it takes approximately two hours in the same game to earn this achievement. Make a dummy profile and start a new game. Then log in to your main profile on a second controller and join the world by hitting start. Use a plug and play charger or rubberband the stick to keep the controller on and go take a 2 hour nap : )

this is fairly easy to get. i achieved mine by going into random hero's worlds and helping them find collectables and stuff.

the longer you stay in their world, the more money you will accumulate for your "wages income." so after it goes to increments of 100 (shouldnt take long at all) then you will have it in no time.

I can't say this is anything substantial, but my friend was in my world for awhile, playing various amounts on various days. In my second profile I become king and he gets the achievement at the exact same time. I can't be positive if it was just convenient timing and it just so happened to go down right then, but I got the distinct feeling that my coronation helped boost him to 1000.

It's impossible to track that otherwise I'd give you a better idea that's what it was, that's just what happened for him, hope it helps.

Ok i just started a new game on my dummy account but how far do i need to make it until im able to join with my main account and get the achievement

I think you need to make it to the Dwellers camp for you to be able to join, all the areas in The Sanctuary must be open.

If you could lend me some legendary weapons (I will give them back) I would be very happy (I add you and send you a message on xbl and if you can help accept and message back, thanks)

The weapons I need are the following:

Swords

Beadle's Cutlass

The Love Sword

The Merchants Bodyguard

Thunderblade

Hammers

Aurora's Shield

Jack's Hammer

Scythe's Warhammer

Sorrow's Fist

Trollblight

The TYPO

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Briar's Blaster

Dragonstomper .48

The Ice Mainden

Reaver Industries Perforator

Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles

Arkwright's Flintlock

The Equaliser

Facemelter

The Hero's Companion

Marksman 500

The Sandgoose

Skorm's Justice

Does this mean the information in the achievement guide is wrong?

If the achievement guide says that quests and jobs help get you this achievement faster, then yes it is wrong. The only thing that affects henchman wages is the amount of time you are in another person's game. Your actions in this other hero's world have no effect on the wages towards this.