PDA

View Full Version : Stuck falling [Glitch - Please Help]

Crepsik
01-14-2011, 03:06 AM
I got stuck falling nonstop in Fable 3 and I tried a tip of using a 2nd controller to try and fix my main character. It doesnt work since 2nd controller is more or less stuck and cant go into sanctuary or move more than approximatly 2 yards before being stuck (although stuck halfway through ground and not falling). I also tested the "hold down left stick and press LB" method furiously without result.

Anyone got experience unsticking people by joining the stuck persons game and using 1 of the various methods of unsticking? I wouldnt mind trying to join someones game either and try if that works to unstick me in the main game.
Here is some details:

I was at Bowerstone castle and I fell through the ground, there are no shops here so 1 of the fixes where joining person buys something from a shop to try on taking both players to the sanctuary doesnt work.

If anyone wants to give it a shot to try and help me, I would be very grateful but perhaps for safety not try and help me on their main character incase we both get screwed up

360 Gamertag: Crepsik

Ragnarok1986
01-14-2011, 03:13 AM
When someone joins your game that player can go to there sanctuary. So get some one to join then warp and you should appear in there base. And once you warp back you may be unstuck.

Crepsik
01-14-2011, 03:47 AM
When someone joins your game that player can go to there sanctuary. So get some one to join then warp and you should appear in there base. And once you warp back you may be unstuck.

When you say warp, you mean simply press start once someone has joined? Sounds easy enough although I still need someone to join since none of my friends have Fable 3 anymore

Ragnarok1986
01-14-2011, 09:21 AM
That's correct.