PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get Silver Key in Hideout (Bowerstone Market)

Elundari
01-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Ok so now I feel really dumb. I didn't get the key in the Bowerstone Market Hideout when I did the mission :eek:(didn't remember there was one in there and I didn't realise that it was missable!!) Is there anyone who is not up to this mission yet who will let me go in with them and get the key? I's hate to have to start the entire game all over again for this one key :rant:

Please please please help me!!

GT eiundari

niko da bos
01-14-2011, 03:55 PM
im pretty sure i know which key you're talking about, had the big bars blocking it in the sewer? <---hideout

this key is not miss able (neither are any others that i know of) the sewer(hideout) door should still be open. there might of been another sewer door that brings you right to the key behind those bars, im not so sure tho :(

if this is the key you are talking about, i am positive you can still get it.

ackbar1138
01-15-2011, 01:43 AM
It is not missable. I went back and got it long after I had completed the game. I cant remember exactly where you had to go, just go to youtube and type in "Fable 3 silver keys Bowerstone market". The first video that comes up should walk you through exactly what you need to do.

Xenodimension
01-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Yea, you can go back to the hideout anytime. Just did this a few hours ago so that I could open the chest that I missed because of the cut scene.

FSparacino4
01-16-2011, 01:41 AM
There is another thread on this forum regarding the same exact key, but I will post my solution here as well for your convienence. No collectible is missable. I went back and collected every gnome, key, book & flower after beating the game. To get the key that you missed, watch the following video:

YouTube - Fable 3 bowerstone market silver keys

The hideout part is around three minutes in.

Elundari
01-17-2011, 05:28 AM
Thanks I have it now - I didn't see the other door phew what a relief!

FSparacino4
01-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Thanks I have it now - I didn't see the other door phew what a relief!

Don't mention it! I'm always willing to lend a helping hand if I know the answer to someone's question. If there is anything else feel free to PM me or send me a message on XBL. :)