PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lionhead Studios,

KillLarryDead
01-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Please, please, please no more Max and Sam quests. If Fable IV has these quests, boom, instant aneurism resulting in a severe hemorrhage causing my death. Do you want my blood on your hands, Mr. Molyneux? I think not.

I hated them in Fable II and they only got worse in III. The achievement was hardly worth listening to their nonsense.

KNUCKS x360a
01-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I hated them in Fable II and they only got worse in III.

Everything got worse in Fable 3 tbh!! The map, the inventory, the gameplay...

I played the crap out of Fable 2 as well, different characters, 100's of hours - I got F3 for xmas & played for about 3 hours before I buried it at the bottom of my 'Finish One Day' list! Major disappointment for me. :(

KillLarryDead
01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
I like III but I still have II and the first one and III is, by far, the worst of the lot. It's a pretty game given Fable's unique art style but the gameplay and story was a let down, for sure. I was so much more immersed in II and don't even get me started on the first one. Loved it so so much.

I guess I'll get back to Fable III now actually. I hope Max and Sam have went to the grave with "Mum" for good, though. For my sanity's sake.

Steelstick
01-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Fable 2 is better than 3.
On Fable 2, I've completed 4 full playthrough's and I'm halfway my fifth.
I didn't even finish my second on 3

niko da bos
01-14-2011, 04:09 PM
lol i will admit i LOVE the max and sam quests. they are soo stupid, and always giving me a ton of hollow men to kill for XP. when they re-appeared in fable3 i might of been the only person happy ahaha.

what i always like to do with those guys (and mostly any other quest) is chill by them for a couple minutes before accepting the quest. they always have crazy dialogue that makes me crack up:drunk

Steelstick
01-14-2011, 04:28 PM
I dont really enjoy their quests but I dont hate them either
But it is kinda anooying it's always you clearing up their mess