PDA

View Full Version : Does morality affect legendary wepaons choice?

ImaginaryRuins
01-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I read from others that, the chest that appears in Aurora if it's mined, usually gives Skorm's Justice / Jack's Hammer / Bloodcraver.

I am wondering, does morality counts? These 3 weapons are somewhat... evil, and I notice that most people here don't have these three, but not Avo's Lemensomething, which is supposed to be... on the good side.

If an evil playthrough is done, for the Aurora demon door and the Aurora mine chests, will they give these 'evil' weapons more readily?

Toams07
01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I dont think so, since weapons are and remain random

and it's Avo's Lamentation by the way:woop:

niko da bos
01-14-2011, 04:56 PM
i was also under the impression that all weapons you get are random. i suppose its possible that morality plays a small role in what you get, but im not too sure.

(my hero was 110% good and obtained an equal amount of "good" and "evil" weapons)

ArrowsmithAK47
03-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Only one weapon drop is affected by morality (other than the Aurora Mine), the Aurora Demon Door. If you are 100% good you will get a "good" weapon, if you are 100% evil you will get an "evil" weapon.

DeadOneWalking
03-28-2011, 06:19 AM
I have seen 2 being affected by morality, both involve Aurora.
To keep from exposing things, I used the spoiler tags. But below is exactly my experience.

One being the Demon Door, but the other being that if you choose to mine Aurora, you get another chest with a weapon in it.
I actually only got the Bloodcraver by being "pure evil" from start until there. Always doing evil deeds, including but not limited to : constant murdering, content stealing, buying stores ASAP, and jacking up costs, etc.
By simply always being evil, I got it.
I played this about 10-13 times using an offline profile to collect weapons and give them to myself. That was the only way I got it.

Foxxy kyle
03-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Theres gunna be to many legendarys to collect when mailman puts this in my mailbox in like an hour..