PDA

View Full Version : Trick for fitness program achievements.

Invader999
01-14-2011, 10:14 PM
For the 4, 8, and 12 week achievements, you can simply go offline and set the time to each day you have to do your workout (Or the end of each week if you've already completed a 12 week program without missing a day of exercise (You must complete your first exercise routine and create your character before skipping to the end of each week)) and either complete each workout legitimately or just go and do something else while the game nags at you for not putting in any effort. This is much quicker than actually doing the program across 4, 8, or 12 weeks.:woop::locked

THE130173
01-14-2011, 11:58 PM
isn't that counter productive to any fitness goals?
i mean you bought the game to be more active not to shortcut achievements right?

TRICKY1976
01-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Cheers for the trick :) Id prefer to do that than do it legit for that long!

anthonyd46
01-15-2011, 06:55 PM
isn't that counter productive to any fitness goals?
i mean you bought the game to be more active not to shortcut achievements right?

I did and today is my 8th week out of 12 but its just not as good as i thought i get sweaty but it doesnt detect me on the floor excerises very well which always leads to bad ratings

THE Mr Fill
01-21-2011, 12:40 PM
If you're doing this one, there are 2 sets of "weekly" cheevies, the "complete an x week fitness programme" and "Complete all your scheduled exercise routines for x weeks"

If you want to boost these without doing the work, tell it that you want to exercise 1 day per week, and set it to the lowest rating and lowest required time for exercises.

Then if you do this date trick, make sure you check all tasks before returning to the dash and changing the date, because otherwise you'll miss a task and it'll skip it (like I did for my first week).

In addition to this, when you start up, set your weight to something HUGE, and every weigh in lose 1/12 of the difference to your target weight, not forgetting to win the weekly challenges and you should be able to do all 12 weeks in about 6-8 hours of exercise... this would net you about 300-400gs...

BUT, if you're serious about exercising to get fit/lose weight, then you should follow the programme properly!!!

anthonyd46
01-28-2011, 05:39 AM
Im currently on week 10 of 12 so not going to cheat that one might as well finish it but i have a 4 week and 8 week save file as well. So basically go offline, do the weigh in event, get the result, make sure it says your done with the week. Then after that push your clock foward one week then do it again and repeat till your at 4 or 8 weeks? Can you be eliminated from the competition does that make you start over? On my 12 week one im fine im first every week, but on my 4 and 8 week i tell the thing i lost 20 lbs and somehow that was last place on the easiest difficulty lol

Runningmikem11
01-30-2011, 08:05 PM
How do you set your target weight?

I'm currently working through normally but I'm unsure how to get the "Personal goal" related achievements.

JellyFox
05-21-2011, 10:09 PM
lol nice. i was working on that 12 week program without missing a day with skipping but i will deffo be just doing one a week for 4 and 8 programs now