PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with earning 'Seals' in other Hero's worlds.

TomoFTW
01-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Hey guys.

When i join another persons world (who isn't on my friend list) I don't earn any seals for combat. If the other Hero completes a quest, I still gain the seals for that though :confused:.

Is there a method to still be able to earn seals?

Thank you for your time :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

FSparacino4
01-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey guys.

When i join another persons world (who isn't on my friend list) I don't earn any seals for combat. If the other Hero completes a quest, I still gain the seals for that though :confused:.

I was getting guild seals from combat in a random LIVE game, but only when I got the killing blow on the enemy. This is to prevent people from going idle in someone else's world and rack up 'unearned' guild seals for doing nothing.

TomoFTW
01-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Ive been delievering final blows but no, the seal glows up but no progress bar.

voodooMEDIC3481
01-15-2011, 07:20 PM
ive got the same exact problem.....whats the deal

Toams07
01-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Do you guys get seals after you leave the game?

TomoFTW
01-18-2011, 09:30 AM
get seals from quests, but not for combat.

Dcon6393
01-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Hey guys.

Well here is my theory. My cousin came to my game and started to kill tons of things (I just got the game and he had finished). So he is getting one shot kills, but i get the seals. He got seals for finishing quests though.

I believe this is put in place so that higher powered players do not go into lower level people's games and take all of their seals, but they get some for finishing quests to make it worthwhile. This way i still leveled up and my cousin got some seals, but not too much so he could exploit my game.