PDA

View Full Version : Contextual Takedown Grind

i1y
01-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Where is a good place to grind for these? I only have 42 in my entire playthrough in assassin sad enough.

Turkeyshoot37
02-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Shipyard Infiltration, Assassinate Wombosi, and Eliminate Divandelen worked for me pretty well. I think I had to grind through the first two levels twice (after one complete playthrough). My first play through only netted ~50 or so of those.

There's a spot in the Divandelen level, right before the tram station where you fight 3 or 4 terrorists by an escalator and if you time your adrenaline bursts one at a time (so you don't do double or triple takedowns) you can throw all of them (separately) down the escalators. Then load the last checkpoint, rinse and repeat.

tincann
06-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Actually the best place to grind it is the beginning of "Escape the Embassy". You can work on the melee kills on the 1st 2 then have your back to the Desk & it' an easy slam. The advantage is that you already have a full 3 adrenaline & the enemies are REALLY weak. After that, just hit last checkpoint. Rinse & repeat. I only had 42 after my playthru, & it only took me like 15-20 minutes to get it done.

HATRID
05-29-2012, 10:31 PM
great advice, cheers guys

WooliestRaptor
02-19-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm starting to wonder if doing contextual takedowns that do not finish off your enemy count - I have 30+ already through just the first three levels, and I think it might be because during each of the boss fights I typically get 3-4 takedowns into objects.