PDA

View Full Version : One simple question. * might be a spoiler to some *

Sway Leggs
01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Hiya all,

I was looking at the world map and I see that in the middle top part of the map, north of Millfields is a place to travel to. I have everything on this side of the map unlocked "able to travel to". This one I can't, it doesn't even say what the name of the land is.

My question is will this unlock for me as I go threw the story, or like Driftwood I have to do something on a side quest to unlock it?

I'm at the point in the story were I have to go to the castle because the king has something to say. I think they busted the dude that smokes and are going to teach him a lesson about smoking. :uzi:

I beat the game once already, it was a fast run. I didn't unlock Driftwood or remember if I did this one. Ill be going key/book/gnome hunting soon and want to know if I start doing side quest to unlock this now or just keep going in the story because it will unlock for me then.

TwistedFate
01-16-2011, 05:26 PM
It should be unlocked now, you just have to walk to it first. No locations are open for fast travel until you have walked there at least once.

In Mourningwood, walk from the fort towards town through the cemetery. After you pass the cemetery look to the left as walk. When you see a couple of iron gates that's where you turn off the path. If the gates are open, you can walk through to get to that location.

Sway Leggs
01-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks TwistedFate, now I can start my hunt.

niko da bos
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM
im pretty sure that area you are talking about is 'sunset house'
the area where you find chesty again (fable II) and ultimately unlock the achievement.

i also was confused when it had a ! above the area, but i couldnt travel there.

Toams07
01-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Sunset house is rather pointless
I mean, it is yours but you csant have someone live there

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Sunset house is rather pointless
I mean, it is yours but you csant have someone live there

i was gutted over this be nice but of rent :D