PDA

View Full Version : SS boosting...How long to wait?

Ninja Ryukendo
01-16-2011, 05:46 PM
I recently started with a friend boosting wins to get to grade SS, and i was aware that you have to wait 3 days until you can have an official match again, but after 3 or maybe even 4 days it still said unofficial :( doh

MasterHook
01-17-2011, 04:18 PM
I have been boosting with my wife for a while now on this, and it seems like lately it has been taking 7 days before it resets and stops being unofficial matches.

Dennoman
01-17-2011, 06:17 PM
I think it takes longer if you keep doing it with the same people. 3 days for different people.

Play N Skillz
01-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I recently started with a friend boosting wins to get to grade SS, and i was aware that you have to wait 3 days until you can have an official match again, but after 3 or maybe even 4 days it still said unofficial :( doh
Time adds++ to the 72hr wait if you continue to play as unofficial matches winning the same player unfortunatley but itll keep your streak. its very doable for the achievement, youll just need some extra free time.

Ninja Ryukendo
01-19-2011, 06:53 PM
n__n ok thank you very much, also do you know if the wait in days is from the last time you played against them? so lets say i had to wait 7 days, but i played a match on the 4th, would i have to wait another 7 days or jus the 3?:)

zalexzy
05-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Anyone got any recent information about this? How many matches you can play before it stops giving xp? If it is like 30, if I play 29 today, can I play 29 again tomorrow? How long I have to wait before it gives xp again and, if I play one match like 5th, 6th and 7th day to find out that it doesn't give xp - does it reset counter for waiting time?

zalexzy
05-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Answering to myself: (Note: all this is based on playing agains same friend/gamertag)
Limit is 20 wins. Can't fool the system, it's 20 wins/week you can get.
Must wait 7 days to have another 20 wins (So example, if you play monday and win 20 times, you can play again next monday) Seems like unofficial matches don't increase waiting time, though I did only few in different days to check if I can play.

WordofHate
01-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Are you sure it's 20 overall or just 20 per person? Because my friend and I both won 20 in a row, he got the gold star. I did not, I assume because of a 39 win cap it sets on a duo. I can't confirm as we've just started.