PDA

View Full Version : Hazamas story

CoregBlue1
01-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Well, i finished story mode with every character a month ago and now i am fighting a bit in online mode, doing one arcade playthrough each day until i have it with all characters.

I went to my galerie to check out the new pictures iŽve got and then i saw that i am missing "hazamas story event 03". The thing is that i already have "complete" on all storys and i have all other story pictures too.

Can this even be? IŽll have to go through his story again but i recognized that missing picture 5 minutes ago and i wanted to post this here to get a (good) answer ASAP. Normally if i have complete on his story i have seen everthing right?

Taiyz
01-17-2011, 08:52 AM
I'd say it's possible, because the percentage of story completion is only based on how many unique strings (in non-programmer's terms, text boxes) that you've seen.

When a character's story gives you choices, sometimes the choices are rather mundane and dialogue is repeated, giving you no extra percentage if those lines of dialogue were in another choice's result. A good example of this is Litchi's story in CT, when she's talking to Ragna. You get a couple dialogue options to choose from, I believe 2 options, then 3, and one pair of responses are almost identical to one another but you need to go through both to get that last 1% to Complete the mode.

So, probably, there's a choice in Hazama's story that has the exact same resulting dialogue, but for whatever reason, that choice gives you an accompanying picture as well.

Either that or it's a glitch. I'm just saying that there was something similar to this situation in CT, so it's quite possible.

CoregBlue1
01-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Alright, i am going to do his story mode all over again tomorrow.

Thanks for your help ^^

SoulxSync
01-19-2011, 01:38 AM
I believe you had to lose the match against Jin to get that artwork. For some reason losing the fight is not needed for 100% story completetion

Taiyz
01-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Oh right I completely forgot that possibility. I don't know if either one of you has played the first game, but for its story mode you had to lose *every* fight if you wanted to Complete a character's story. They changed that in CS so there's never any percentages added by losing a fight (unless you have to lose a fight to enter a different branch of the story) but that apparently didn't stop them from shoehorning in art assets.

CoregBlue1
01-23-2011, 11:27 PM
i got the picture now.

I had to loose the jin fight.

Thanks guys ^^