PDA

View Full Version : Fallen eagle - try this

Gooseboxer
01-17-2011, 02:53 AM
I had issues getting this one as well. I think if you kill some and die without checkpointing, you lose the kills. I also knew I killed a few and went to the main menu and saw that none of the kills registered.

What I did was create a new game on my memory unit inside the 360. I started a game on Easy and sat at the top of the ledge as explained in the guide. I sat there and made sure to kill 10 birds in a row. Killing them meant that they fell out of the sky. I was not connected to LIVE either....not sure if that mattered.

Achievement popped no issue.....

Hope this helps.

Gold Rush NL
01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
I had issues getting this one as well. I think if you kill some and die without checkpointing, you lose the kills. I also knew I killed a few and went to the main menu and saw that none of the kills registered.

What I did was create a new game on my memory unit inside the 360. I started a game on Easy and sat at the top of the ledge as explained in the guide. I sat there and made sure to kill 10 birds in a row. Killing them meant that they fell out of the sky. I was not connected to LIVE either....not sure if that mattered.

Achievement popped no issue.....

Hope this helps.

I think you got lucky that none of the birds did count towards the 10 kills. Most of the people (including me :mad:) didn't get the achievement, but the game says you have got all ten birds. So the game thinks you have already unlocked the achievement.

Gooseboxer
01-17-2011, 06:32 PM
did you try a different save device with a fresh file that has no idea that you even played this game before?....i used my internal memory unit

Gold Rush NL
01-17-2011, 09:12 PM
did you try a different save device with a fresh file that has no idea that you even played this game before?....i used my internal memory unit

I donīt have a memory unit. So I donīt know what I can use then. I am not going to buy one to try this :p

Gooseboxer
01-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Can you try an external usb drive??? That may work