PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to Check current henchman wages

Elundari
01-17-2011, 05:55 AM
I once saw a small box pop up - just once saying 100/1000 but now I never see it - with over 4hrs multiplayer time I would have figured that this would have popped by now! :(

I can't seem to find it in statistics so i was just wondering if there was another way to check?

FSparacino4
01-17-2011, 06:32 AM
I once saw a small box pop up - just once saying 100/1000 but now I never see it - with over 4hrs multiplayer time I would have figured that this would have popped by now! :(

I can't seem to find it in statistics so i was just wondering if there was another way to check?

I believe It pops up on the side of the screen for every 100. Chances are you havent hit 200 yet. If you are playing in multiple games for short periods of time you are only getting 5g every 5 minutes.

Start a new game on a dummy account and join with your main character. Rubberband the thumbsticks or use a plug and play charger to keep the conttols from shutting off. Go do something else for an hour or two and you will have it when you come back. Aftet a certain amount of time in the same session, you will start making 100g every 5 mins.

As for being able to check the achievement progress, you can't other than that pop-up.

Delta438
01-17-2011, 02:12 PM
I believe It pops up on the side of the screen for every 100. Chances are you havent hit 200 yet. If you are playing in multiple games for short periods of time you are only getting 5g every 5 minutes.

Start a new game on a dummy account and join with your main character. Rubberband the thumbsticks or use a plug and play charger to keep the conttols from shutting off. Go do something else for an hour or two and you will have it when you come back. Aftet a certain amount of time in the same session, you will start making 100g every 5 mins.

As for being able to check the achievement progress, you can't other than that pop-up. Thanks for the rubber-band tip. =)

Ragnarok1986
01-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I found my other half hair bobble did the trick also ;)

dakisbac
01-17-2011, 02:32 PM
In the Xbox Live Room (far right in the Sanctuary) there is a Statistics button that I believe shows you this.

Elundari
01-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Thanks guys it finally popped but only once did it ever show me the amount earned!