PDA

View Full Version : Gnome problem

the_b1ues
01-17-2011, 08:26 PM
For some reason i cant shoot the gnomes ive tried turning the saftey off but no luck.

niko da bos
01-17-2011, 08:37 PM
are you talking about in your own world? or when you join another hero. the only way i could think of this problem happening is if you already have that gnome, and its in another hero's world. please expand a little bit on the question

(also one of our users made a, 'question thread' where we can post all fableIII related problems. in an attempt to keep our site easy and clean, post questions there and direct others to do the same)
**i am by no means a mod, or telling you what to do. just a friendly FYI

the_b1ues
01-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Dont worry its working now for some reason it just wouldnt shoot but its working now. Also i cant see that question thread is it a sticky?

Edit - Oh i see it now few threads down ill no next time.

Ragnarok1986
01-17-2011, 09:28 PM
are you talking about in your own world? or when you join another hero. the only way i could think of this problem happening is if you already have that gnome, and its in another hero's world. please expand a little bit on the question

(also one of our users made a, 'question thread' where we can post all fableIII related problems. in an attempt to keep our site easy and clean, post questions there and direct others to do the same)
**i am by no means a mod, or telling you what to do. just a friendly FYI

You are a Credit to the forum thank you for your support.