PDA

View Full Version : Dlc ?

scifi riot
01-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Anyone have the word on when they might have more DLC coming out ? I finished the super short Understone and I'm looking for something more since I've completed everything. Heard anything ?

Ragnarok1986
01-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Ask in the question thread some gamers may have some information :)

FSparacino4
01-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Anyone have the word on when they might have more DLC coming out ? I finished the super short Understone and I'm looking for something more since I've completed everything. Heard anything ?

I made a post in the other thread on when to expect DLC based on Fable II's DLC pattern. No one knows for sure because Lionhead hasn't made any announcements.

If Fable II is any indication of what to expect in terms of DLcs with achievements then Fable III will certainly have some. Fable II was released on October 21, 2008 in the United States. The first piece of DLC with achievements, entitled 'Knothole Island' hit the marketplace on January 13, 2009. Fable III was also an October release so maybe we can expect the first DLC shortly.

The second Fable II DLC with achievements, entitled 'See The Future' was released on May 12, 2009, four months later. Perhaps this timeline will indicate when we can expect the Fable 3 DLCs.

mystic_wolf83
01-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Still unknown when any official DLC will be available for Fable III; however, Fable: Coin Gold for WP7 is on its way and can be used to transfer Gold to Fable III.

TheToiletBrush
01-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Ask in the question thread some gamers may have some information :)

Do you post anything other than telling people where they should have posted something or that they should have checked the guide?