PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Champion Achievement

NokkonWud
06-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Is it possible to get the tournament champion achievement by making Player2 be the opponent?

There must be an easier way than playing an entire tournament on all-star difficulty.

CoolioDude
06-15-2007, 01:59 AM
You can pick every single team in your pool, then just make the team you want to win be Canada. Then you can play 3 games with the 2 contoller trick and then when you win, save. Sim all the games, and when you come to Canada's game, save. Sim the game, if the win, save it, but if they lose, quit out of it and load it back up. Do that for the next couple games for Canada using the sim/save trick and make sure "Tournament Champions: Canada" pops up.

Hope this helps.

Magooush
06-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Is it possible to get the tournament champion achievement by making Player2 be the opponent?

There must be an easier way than playing an entire tournament on all-star difficulty.

You only need to play 3 games in All-Star Mode.

KBerg23
09-12-2007, 02:52 AM
i have tried to get this achievement like 10 times trying what your saying and it doesnt work..so help me please..

Parkerktm
02-16-2008, 07:24 AM
You can pick every single team in your pool, then just make the team you want to win be Canada. Then you can play 3 games with the 2 contoller trick and then when you win, save. Sim all the games, and when you come to Canada's game, save. Sim the game, if the win, save it, but if they lose, quit out of it and load it back up. Do that for the next couple games for Canada using the sim/save trick and make sure "Tournament Champions: Canada" pops up.

Hope this helps.

Wow, thanks for the great tip, i will try this tomarrow when i go for the full 1000

NUTZILLA313
03-02-2009, 11:00 PM

Hope this helps.

Works flawlessly, just save after you've played 3 and quick sim each one individually like he says, saving after each win, and you can't go wrong.

djhepcat
05-07-2009, 01:45 AM
I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't use two controllers in this mode.

AS9
09-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't use two controllers in this mode.

Select all 8 teams before starting the tournament then you can do 2 player. Just make Canada your priority and play as them 3 times, save, then sim/save/reload etc. until they've won the tournament

Dack124
10-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Alright. Me and my friend'll try this tomorrow.

wildwest08
04-09-2010, 06:41 PM
i picked canada and intervened after i saw plays in the third quarter. most of the time i was up already and just ran the clock out for three games then simmed the rest and saved after each game in case i lost the next

R4n0m Box
10-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Speaking as a Wings fan I enjoyed the achivements on this game. IDK what it was if it was luck or what but I simed and won all games inserting the wings in the default teams. (Also got the 10 win streak in with them).

alizerothree
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Is there a reason that I can't have the 2nd player play as the opposing team sometimes?