PDA

View Full Version : Is there something like new game+ in this?

eamonn1138
01-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey everyone,
I've tried checking through the posts on the board and searching, but can't seem to find an answer to this.
I was thinking of buying this game, and I see it takes a while to level up in the game, and that there's achievements for getting all characters to 80, and one for getting a character to 120.
So before I pick it up I was wondering if the game has a new game+ or similar feature to it?
IE if I play a character and get to say level 75 or whatever on normal, and then start a game on hard will I be continuing from level 75? Or would I be starting from level 1 again? Just want to figure out if I have to reach 120 on one playthrough, or if I'll be carrying my leveled up character through the various difficulties.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

The Eddmeister
01-31-2011, 08:44 PM
Well after the end boss fight you are transported back to the first level but on Hard mode, the enemies are stonger and better items drop. After that there is Insane mode, which is fun :D

Whatever your level/stats are after the end fight you will have when you begin on Hard mode.

Hope that cleared it up for you

Headless Snip3r
02-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Yes, that's how it works. Normal usually gets you up to about 45 hard will push you to about 100, and just a little on extreme will get you to 120.