PDA

View Full Version : Help when if the last chance?

DJGOA
01-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi, After reading through the forum and personally still on the first 3 trials. I know fable has a habit of finishing before you know it.

I hear people saying you need to do the 3 aches before becoming ruler! will I have any idea when this is? does the game give you adequate warning to do the 3 cheevos?

ive only opened to doors on the road to rule by the way.

thanks in advance

Elundari
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Do the friend achievement before coming king (it's way easier) and the crime spree because you'll need to do it in another hero's world after becoming king That's it I think.

DJGOA
01-18-2011, 10:52 AM
so you do get a warning then before you need to become king?

Elundari
01-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Sadly not - I would do both achievements right away - then they are out of the way I have all but the friends achievement and it has glitched on me even so I'm very annoyed!

DJGOA
01-18-2011, 11:03 AM
any help you can support me with id really appreciate it, id certainly give you anything you need etc. ive pm'd you.

Thanks for your help :)

KillLarryDead
01-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Do the friend achievement before coming king (it's way easier) and the crime spree because you'll need to do it in another hero's world after becoming king That's it I think.

I may be wrong but I read in another thread that you can do crime spree even as king/queen. You just don't get the counter.

There are none you have to do before becoming ruler to my knowledge.

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 02:29 PM
I may be wrong but I read in another thread that you can do crime spree even as king/queen. You just don't get the counter.

There are none you have to do before becoming ruler to my knowledge.

Wrong Crime spree can only be done in you world before you are King/Queen. If you are King/Queen before you do crime spree you will have to join another hero world.

If its okay with you thread maker i will add this to the question thread at the top have a look. Link below :D

KillLarryDead
01-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Wrong Crime spree can only be done in you world before you are King/Queen. If you are King/Queen before you do crime spree you will have to join another hero world.

If its okay with you thread maker i will add this to the question thread at the top have a look. Link below :D

Are you sure about that?

Take a read, sir:
http://x360a.net/forum/showthread.php?t=287931

This is hearsay, of course, as I have not confirmed it myself.

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Are you sure about that?

Take a read, sir:
http://x360a.net/forum/showthread.php?t=287931

This is hearsay, of course, as I have not confirmed it myself.

100% I have done and tested this. look at my gamercard the date when i was king to unlocking the cheevo. I tried it when i was King and it wouldnt unlock so joined another hero game :p

DJGOA
01-18-2011, 03:30 PM
is ruler and king the same thing???

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah sorry about that :D

FSparacino4
01-19-2011, 12:48 AM
To clarify, Crime Spree can be done after becoming Ruler. If check my gamercard, I got The Ruler of Albion on 12/20 and then got Crime Spree on 12/21.

Ragnarok1986
01-19-2011, 01:38 AM
To clarify, Crime Spree can be done after becoming Ruler. If check my gamercard, I got The Ruler of Albion on 12/20 and then got Crime Spree on 12/21.

My bad lol I didn't see the counter so had it in my head it did not work :( thanks for clearing it up :)

SPYAGE
01-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I can also confirm that crime spree can be achieved AFTER becoming king/queen. I did it the other day with my 2nd character after completing the game. You just don't get the counter. It takes awhile though. I had to kill about 50 or so innocents, plus bust up all the doors and windows in town as the other thread describes. Make sure you're in an area w/ respawning guards, like brightwall.

Also, I assume by 3 achs, you mean the 3 missable ones. If so, then for tough love, make sure you have 6.5 Mil in the treasury before starting the rulings with 121 days left. Like you said, the game will force end after you finish those rulings.

As for the chicken suit, I would suggest putting it on now, and when you finish the next set of rulings, you will get the ach.