PDA

View Full Version : Where Have All My Nobles Gone?

shudderWINGS
01-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm trying to upgrade the Dragonstomper and one of the methods is to kill 40 nobles...

...but, I killed off all that I saw at Bowerstone Castle and Millfields, slept for a few days, and nobody respawned.

What's the next step? Does anybody know if you can upgrade legendary weapons when you co-op into another another hero's world?

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to upgrade the Dragonstomper and one of the methods is to kill 40 nobles...

...but, I killed off all that I saw at Bowerstone Castle and Millfields, slept for a few days, and nobody respawned.

What's the next step? Does anybody know if you can upgrade legendary weapons when you co-op into another another hero's world?

Im not sure why the are not respawing but you can join another hero game and get the kills to upgrade it.

shudderWINGS
01-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Im not sure why the are not respawing but you can join another hero game and get the kills to upgrade it.

Appreciate it :)

Now, I'll trade all of my weapons (including the Dragonstomper when I'm done upgrading it) for the chance to kill all of somebody's nobles.

Any takers?

Ragnarok1986
01-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Goodman if your giving weapons away try the trading thread people would do anything for a free weapon ;)

GroatusVulgaris
01-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Try the Dark Sanctum, if you've fully revamped it. Mine was full of Nobles after the 3rd quest. Leave it for a while after the last quest then have a look there...

scifi riot
01-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Well I know that guards respawn super easy in Brightwall Village, does it count if you kill those guys ? They come back like every two minutes if not faster.

Toams07
01-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Well I know that guards respawn super easy in Brightwall Village, does it count if you kill those guys ? They come back like every two minutes if not faster.

Dragonstomper upgrade really says Kill 40 Nobles, so guards wont count

TheToiletBrush
01-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Like the earlier guy posted, Dark Sanctum has a slew of them in it.

Barrosy
03-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Like the earlier guy posted, Dark Sanctum has a slew of them in it.

Do they respawn there too? I've got the same problem here a little bit. They respawn so slow in Millfields. I don't want to change opinion of my people of Albion. Thus I'm only killing in Millfields. Is there a way to complete it faster in just one area?

Thanks, Barrosy