PDA

View Full Version : unable to pay fine/community service!!?!?!

DJGOA
01-19-2011, 07:21 AM
I did 15000 worth of bounty and now when i see the gaurds i can only resist arrest in brightwell??

the option to do community service isnt availble??

has my game glitched? anyone else experianced this?

Ragnarok1986
01-19-2011, 11:50 AM
No never heard of this one wont they allow you back in the town?

DJGOA
01-19-2011, 01:52 PM
No never heard of this one wont they allow you back in the town?

I can get into the town ok and the guards just chase me and when I press the White flag it just says resist arrest! Won't let me change in! I can't do any community service or repay debt!! It's doing my head in! This is only in brightwall! Ive only just unlocked bowerstone industrial so i ain't that far into the game!

Ragnarok1986
01-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I can get into the town ok and the guards just chase me and when I press the White flag it just says resist arrest! Won't let me change in! I can't do any community service or repay debt!! It's doing my head in! This is only in brightwall! Ive only just unlocked bowerstone industrial so i ain't that far into the game!

Let me have a in game test of this and i will let you know how i go on. Have you got any other saves? If not may be a new game :(

DJGOA
01-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Let me have a in game test of this and i will let you know how i go on. Have you got any other saves? If not may be a new game :(

I was gettin ragged up last night I've tried everything! I'm gonna complete the next quest and return to brightwall after and see what happens as it won't let me out of the current quest part I'm doin at bowerstone industrial!

Thanks for ur help, let me know if u crack it

Ragnarok1986
01-19-2011, 02:12 PM
I was gettin ragged up last night I've tried everything! I'm gonna complete the next quest and return to brightwall after and see what happens as it won't let me out of the current quest part I'm doin at bowerstone industrial!

Will do and goodluck if you do have to restart and want a speed run hit me up. Will join your game ;)

DJGOA
01-19-2011, 05:23 PM

Strange!!! Turned on when I got home completed bowerstone industrial went back to brightwall and community service popped up straight away! All is fine now :)

Ragnarok1986
01-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Strange!!! Turned on when I got home completed bowerstone industrial went back to brightwall and community service popped up straight away! All is fine now :)

Nice one :D

rman0099
01-20-2011, 05:53 PM
I had the same issue. I just went on and did other things and quested until the timer ran out. Then all was ok. I tried EVERYTHING to attempt to pay a fine or do community service. Nothing was helping. Just had to wait out a 2 1/2 hr timer.