PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in real life?

VividChaos
01-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Anybody actually caught any of the fish in this game in real life? The primary lake i've fished in is mostly large mouth bass. Until I started playing this game I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference of fish. If its on the line bring it in...who cares. As the sign reads above bass pro shop "Welcome fisherman, hunters, and other liars." Share stories if you will!

Mr Arrow
01-22-2011, 07:42 AM
As a child in England I caught loads of trout in our local river.

Where I live in California, the fishing, in general, is poor. But I have caught striped bass and catfish in the delta, and some trout in a local reservoir.

I don't fish any where near as much as I'd like, but I plan on doing it a whole lot when I retire!

SWAGGART
05-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Im a very very keen angler mostly fish for carp here in england and have done since I was about 5 Ive caught pike,perch in real life and some monster carp, my equipment costs 1000s.

Paka
11-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Oh yeah! Wish I had more time to fish IRL. Largemouth and smallmouth bass, chain and northern pike, various types of trout but mostly lake trout, catfish (not sure exactly what kinds), yellow perch.

reemo12
01-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I fish a lot IRL, that`s why I bought this game too, is quite real, I like northern pike, perch, trout

ThinkMan420
02-02-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm in Ontario and I've fished for Atleast 10 of the fish in this game. Pike and Musky are the best.

Tsaheylu
10-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Yeah but I wish real life fishing was like fishing in the game. the biggest Musky I ever caught in real life was 51 inches and it took 3 years to get one that big, I caught a 60 inch one in the game first cast. seems like every cast is a trophy and every cast you catch a fish, nothing like real fishing what so ever.