PDA

View Full Version : Problems scrolling menus!!!

Double V 1986
01-20-2011, 06:31 PM
It is now getting impossible to play something needs to be done if everyone having this problem clicks this link and writes a comment and click that you need an answer to. Then maybe microsoft will pull there finger out and fix this.:rant:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/zune/thread/44117f5c-0a32-428a-8cf3-8942217ab57d

dolket i ryggen
01-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Try adding someone from the "Slumber Party acievement" thread. Once I had someone on my friends list who had the game, I had no more problems with scrolling. :confused:

Double V 1986
01-21-2011, 12:53 AM
I do have someone on my friends list with the game but still the same issues if the menu works (sometimes) it does not give me the option to scoll left or right to visit friends base which means im never gonna get 200 on this. I uninstalled it and reinstalled but just the same I read online that its only because patch 1.1 got installed so how do i uninstall patch 1.1???

ElvisOfTheDead
01-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Let the game sit in the main menu for a sec until it shows your stats and your unlocks while you were away. If you have friends that play, a red number should appear next to the "News" section as well. Once this happens, it's connected to the server and you should not have any issues accessing anything. Hope this helps.

(I'm also running on the 1.1 patch, btw)

Double V 1986
01-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Ok I had this one guy from Australia added and it never worked for some reason but I added this American guy and another dude dont know where from and it worked. No menu issues nothing Weird still though they should sort out this game it is full of bugs. I have scored 1 millioin on Deluge completed all 50 waves no early turret unlocks on sunburst the other way around also I just have the chopper from the viral I got before I even had a Windows Phone.

lethelerror
01-25-2011, 12:30 PM
i cant scroll to other base's since patch