PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars

Fueled By RC
01-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Is Star Wars: The Clone Wars any good?.

I haven't seen any of the episodes, However I am a Star Wars fan. So.. I am curious. Are these worth buying?

Shinobi273
01-20-2011, 07:17 PM
They are not canon so if you're hardcore about things, don't bother. There was a movie a few years back, it was pretty much a pilot for the tv series. I like it personally, will defininately be picking up the new lego game coming out in February.

SALT1R3
01-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Some episodes are ok but they are very repetitive and predictable - the Jedi always win for example...

mistaken4u
01-22-2011, 01:51 AM
I've only watched a few from season 1 and found them to be quite boring. I agree with Jedi always winning. Would be nice to have the Sith win a couple times.

Sezso
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
They mess up canon of some of the races. Or really it seems like they just make it up rather than research what already exists. Ahsoka is... well. She's getting better but she started out fairly intolerable. And currently they're in the middle of this arc where a certain character is trying desperately to kill Count Dooku and I just can't muster up any interest to care about it at all. He's in the MOVIE, I know he isn't going to die, stop trying to make that suspenseful, show!

On the other hand, the clones themselves are a lot of fun. The droids pretty much always amuse me and the fight scenes are decent. It's harmless fun.