PDA

View Full Version : Can't find rare book #26 in Reliquary

TimzZ
01-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi all..

Here's the problem.

I need to find book #26 inside the locked (!) hidden library in the Reliquary.
For that to find I need to do the Ancient Key quest from a guy named Saul.

Saul can be found in the Academy right near the entrance of the Reliquary.

But I've done every quest in Brightwall village (except 1: capture prisoner) & I can't find that Saul guy. He's nowhere to be found in that room at the Reliquary entrance. Also something strange, I noticed in the book movie that there are some Knight costumes (don't know the name exactly) on display in that room but in my game there are no costumes at all on display.

How can I find that Saul guy for the Ancient Key quest?
I haven't done this quest yet (I guess) because when I go into the Reliquary, that specific door is still closed and the game says I need a key to open so..

I have no idea what to do.
Help is much appreciated. :)
Thanks!

TombRaiser
01-20-2011, 08:12 PM
There is a quest you have to do called "Special Delivery". That's a prerequisite to get the "Ancient Key" quest. It's found in the Dweller camp.

Other people that had this problem said it unlocked by just entering the Reliquary and coming back out and sleeping for a day.

TimzZ
01-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Allright, thank you, got it! :)

AboutFace
02-09-2011, 12:56 PM
I am having the same problem. My character has slept several times and opened 3 Demon doors and redecorated a few houses in between, hoping the ancient key quest would appear. Hasn't happened.

Hallucyn8
02-09-2011, 03:54 PM
I am having the same problem. My character has slept several times and opened 3 Demon doors and redecorated a few houses in between, hoping the ancient key quest would appear. Hasn't happened.

Have you tried seeing if Saul is waiting outside the Reliquary? I seem to remember the quest didn't show up on the quest list but I was able to do the quest by finding Saul

Andreas_loel
02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Having the exact same problem, and was just about to post a thread about gee lucky me eh :D

Gonna try sleeping and see if that changes anything, otherwise im fubar and thats when i cry :(