PDA

View Full Version : Tips?

Felix Pie
06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
After dominating in 2006 fifa world cup I borrowed this from my brother. I can't get the ball past midfield let alone score. I have played 13 games and have had 3 shots. Everytime I press a button it takes a good 1-2 seconds before the player actually responds to the button. Everytime I touch the ball a defender already is in the process of tackiling me. I don't understand what to do. Everytime I cross the ball theres 5 defenders and only one of my strikers. Every through pass only the defenders react to it. I probably avergaed about 4 goals a game in 06 so this is beyond frustrating for me. Any tips would help. It seems like the same crappy AI as 06 but now we have even worse controls. Its even more frustrating that people score ten+ goals in a game and I can't score one.

Butters
06-14-2007, 09:57 PM
My advise to you is disapointing but i hope it helps, this game is far from top quality in the soccer genre, but if you really want cheeves just play more to adjust to the delays, lags, and the frustration. I've noticed that thru balls don't work that well in this game and you can actually just sprint down the sides for a cross or shot. check other threads fro other info.

Felix Pie
06-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks Butters. Magically, you can just burn the defenders on the wing everytime. I didn't think it would be that easy.