PDA

View Full Version : OMG Pick Up 6 achievement

GamerAttack
01-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Okay this is my last achievement in the game and I've been trying to get it for about 2 weeks for many hours and nothing fucking happens. Can anyone explain me what they did or what's the best way? THanks!

:mad:

dillon
01-21-2011, 04:46 AM
I just did it today, I used two controllers. Had the 2nd controller get the ball on their 3 or 4. I turned offsides to 0, and lined up for a field goal with second controller. Lined up in front of kicker before the snap, blocked it. Got a fight for the ball on second try.

GamerAttack
01-21-2011, 06:56 AM
I just did it today, I used two controllers. Had the 2nd controller get the ball on their 3 or 4. I turned offsides to 0, and lined up for a field goal with second controller. Lined up in front of kicker before the snap, blocked it. Got a fight for the ball on second try.

Ok so pretty much when the kicker is going to attempt a field goal kick you simply blocked the ball right after he kicked?

D00MZDAY89
01-24-2011, 04:26 AM
Pretty simple achievement with 2 controllers just have one controller punt from his endzone and turn off offsides so you can block it with the other controller.

yanks19791024
02-08-2011, 03:07 PM
this is my last one for 1000g going to try it later

imtheoneandonlyD
02-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I got lucky on this one actually. Threw up a hail mary as time expired. Opponent picked it off, Larry Fitzgerald went for the strip and pulled the ball out. End resulted in a fight for the fumble and i recoverd.

It's really blind luck.

pactition
02-15-2011, 10:58 PM
just make sure you dont tackle the ball holder

xICooRsYIx
03-11-2011, 02:58 AM
This is one of the last achievements i need for this game... Ive tried it many times but never attempted the whole field goal block play.. So i think ill pop the game in tonight and give that a shot...

After that, i think the only other achievement i need is madden moments and that shouldnt be too much of a problem.

wish me luck!

-xICooRsYIx