PDA

View Full Version : no amir king khan

xPACMANx82
01-21-2011, 12:52 PM
gutted hes not in it hopefully will be added in dlc marcos maidana would be nice too:(

Delboy
01-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Screw him, you have a better chance of seeing Mayweather rather than Khan.

Five Knuckles89
01-31-2011, 12:52 AM
Should have in Mayweather for the sake of putting him against Manny but looks like he is dodging the virtual fight as well.

PLEYOR
02-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Should have in Mayweather for the sake of putting him against Manny but looks like he is dodging the virtual fight as well.

lol big time.

buckykatt924
02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
LMAO, wow dodging him in real life and in a game....hmmmm i guess its time to just hang up the gloves lol

paddycfc22
02-04-2011, 11:26 PM
why would u want a shite fighter (khan) hes such a pussy, cant wait till he gets raped again

xPACMANx82
02-05-2011, 12:12 PM
grow up you child

assassinscreeds
02-28-2011, 09:36 PM
they always seem to focus lots more on the past fighters than on upcoming and custom rosters.. hopefully dlc will add a few..

Like they have Butterbean but not Khan or DeGale, there are so many fighters coming into it that they should focus more there. Can't believe they don't even have Mayweather.

Poor roster this year I personally think, probably only reason Haye got in was cos he champ. Don't even have that ugly hairy thing in game.

KFZ Scrubs
02-28-2011, 10:20 PM

It's because they're not paying him enough money.... he wants more than everyone else. Then he complains and tells his fans not to buy the game because they wouldn't pay him enough money.
Also, I'd rather have Khan in there than Timothy Bradley. He's not that impressive and head butts like crazy.

RTyPE9
03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
no mayweather....

but we have three variations of Andre Bishop, one of which looks lie Drizzy Drake!

jasonjuk
03-01-2011, 12:08 PM
like the guy on inside xbox says we should have valuev in there too he'd be fun lol

JORDAN 2x3
03-01-2011, 11:52 PM
i hate the fact that "over 50 legend fighters" logo is on the cover. and the have leonard and foreman like 3 times. no tito trinidad. barrera. morales. camacho. and what about the current champions and awesome fighters. maidana. s.martinez. f.montiel. chavez jr. khan. s.alvarez. mayweather jr. etc. they have the exact roster from last year. they just added vargas, judah, butterbean and couple others. they focused more on the carrer crap which you dont get to customise. ea needs to stop being lazy on the accuracy of games instead of changing couple features and the cover on their yearly games.

x RHINO x
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM

Mayweather's not in the game cos he sucks ass

Delboy
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Actually to clarify;

Mayweather isn't in any Fight Night Series due to the fact that he has a contract clearly stating that no game has any license to put him in their game.

KFZ Scrubs
03-11-2011, 09:26 PM
like the guy on inside xbox says we should have valuev in there too he'd be fun lol
I've only had 3 fights at Heavy weight and all of them have been against guys of his stature. Hahaha, I made my heavyweight his size to even things out even though I fight primarily in middleweight.

FuriousAli007
03-12-2011, 03:58 AM
No Amir Khan, Carl Froch, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Sergio Martinez, Fernando Montiel, Vic Darchinyan, Abner Mares, Paul Williams, Andre Ward and Jean Pascal.

But instead we get Butterbean and made up fighters :mad:

osuberbiao
03-14-2011, 03:45 PM
why would u want a shite fighter (khan) hes such a pussy, cant wait till he gets raped again

Agreed! Can't stand the lad and can't stand the fact Warren will look after him! :blunt

I'd like to see a Maidana re-match sometime in the future too! :drunk

KFZ Scrubs
03-14-2011, 04:12 PM
No Amir Khan, Carl Froch, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Sergio Martinez, Fernando Montiel, Vic Darchinyan, Abner Mares, Paul Williams, Andre Ward and Jean Pascal.

But instead we get Butterbean and made up fighters :mad:

Probably licensing issues... Butterbean's obviously in their as a joke.. he has the shittiest rating ever.

Also, to the Khan haters out there... why?
He's good, fast, accurate and smart..... much better than Bradley who's in the game IMO.... but hey, hopefully we'll see during the summer.

osuberbiao
03-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Probably licensing issues... Butterbean's obviously in their as a joke.. he has the shittiest rating ever.

Also, to the Khan haters out there... why?
He's good, fast, accurate and smart..... much better than Bradley who's in the game IMO.... but hey, hopefully we'll see during the summer.

Admired Khan when he got his silver medal in the 2004 Olympics ......

Jumped straight in to becoming a professional and he's basically cuddled in to his fights and his early fights were a joke to watch!

His record isn't all that in comparison and somebody with a good chin and a strong punch would easily see him off!

I just hate the way he goes about himself and how quickly he got his world title shot! He got a chance at the vacant WBA International title shot straight after his KO loss against Breidis Prescott!

As a British fight fan, I'd love to see Paul McKloskey KO Khan! :woop:

Delboy
03-14-2011, 05:53 PM
I'd love to see Enzo Macranelli and also Prince Naseem!