PDA

View Full Version : Quest not unlocking??

Madfrog0
01-21-2011, 07:54 PM
i have completed every quest except 3, Find all gnomes, temple's treasure and the pen is mightier.

i cannot unlock the island of driftwood or any of the quests that lead up to it, what do i need to do?

and i also cannot unlock the sunset house for chesty. like i said i only have those 3 quests left.

Crowleyman
01-21-2011, 11:26 PM
As its been said in other threads: first step on the road to driftwood is giving the man in Millfields money to rebuild the bridge (it's the bridge that lead to the gypsy camp in Fable 2). Once it's rebuilt, you can access Drfitwood, and continue with the quests.

Sunset House: go at night. Go to the gazeebo to the left of the house (if you're looking at the front door). There are 4 statues there. Pick one, and click on it 4 times - it will change expression. Once it goes through all 4 expressions, it will turn solid. Move counter-clockwise to the next statue and do the same thing. Rinse & repeat for all 4. Once all are solid, the house is solid, and available to explore.

Madfrog0
01-22-2011, 02:28 AM
i completed the quests above and everything else mentioned. still cant get to it.

Crowleyman
01-22-2011, 03:30 AM
Can't get to it as in it's not there? I'm confused. You can typically fast travel to it with the map, or cross the bridge in Millfields.

Toams07
01-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Driftwood area won't be available for fast-travel until you complete the first or first 2 quests, I think ..
For Sunset House, you need to find it first.

MuffinCorpse
01-22-2011, 10:31 PM
You can't get to Sunset House because you need to look at the statues during the day, then make them do the same expressions at night, not just change them all 4 times.